3rd Annual 2014 Norwalk Buick Weekend/Hartline Dyno Tuning April 26th

I am working on a special Buick project but I'm not sure I'll have her done in time for this event. But I will still prob come look around. Are there any other "buick" shows that go on around ohio?

I am working on a special Buick project but I'm not sure I'll have her done in time for this event. But I will still prob come look around. Are there any other "buick" shows that go on around ohio?

I know there is a Buick Performance Group show at National Trail Raceway in Hebron, Ohio in August. I'm sure there are more

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks, Brian. Is there a car show on Saturday? Last year was the only time I've been, and that was on the rain date that was almost rained out itself. I'm new to the Buick Race Day scene.

Put me down for dyno Brian on 26th . Nice talking with ya today . I'll keep in touch .

Put me down for dyno Brian on 26th . Nice talking with ya today . I'll keep in touch .

I have you on the list! Great talking with you as well.. looking forward to this year's event!! Spaces are filling up! We are very close to opening up Friday the 25th as well everyone!

The tuning DYNO Event at Buschur Racing IS NOW 2 DAYS!!!

Friday April 25th AND Saturday April 26th!!!

There will be some TSO, TSM, THS and Twin Turbo builds as well as others builds hitting the dyno and being tuned to BIG numbers!!

Should be another great turn out!! See everybody there!!

Never been to this before and I didn't see but will their be vendors at this? Or is it strictly a dyno/race event?

Brian, any spots left for Saturday? Planning on being there with the limited as long as I can get the weekend off.

Tim

Brian, any spots left for Saturday? Planning on being there with the limited as long as I can get the weekend off.

Tim

Oh yeah...strap that thing of yours down.
Hope to see you Tim.

Oh yeah...strap that thing of yours down.
Hope to see you Tim.

Hope to see you, too Coach. Hopefully Brian can get me a spot for Saturday. I'll be at the track either way Sunday.