3rd Annual 2014 Norwalk Buick Weekend/Hartline Dyno Tuning April 26th

Limited87

Well guys and gals, were doing it again! This will be the 3rd year in a row we have done the Hartline dyno tuning at Buschur Racing in Wakeman Ohio during the Norwalk Buick race weekend. I have set this event up the last couple years and we have had ALOT of people come out to get cars dyno tuned and spectate this event.

Here are a couple threads from the last couple years of the dyno gathering.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/2013-norwalk-buick-weekend-cal-hartline-dyno-tuning.391705/

http://turbobuick.com/forums/thread...rtline-in-norwalk-6-15-2-spaces-avail.378147/

http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/dyno-today.378571/#post-3031039

Saturday April 26th from 9am to 5pm! If we fill all the spaces for Saturday and we have more people that want the tuning and dyno time we will add Friday the 25th as well! Stay tuned to the thread to see if this happens.

This will be held at:
Buschur Racing
24 West Main St.
Wakeman, OH

Buschur's is 9 miles from Norwalk's Summit Motorsports Park. This is a beautiful, state of the art shop with a dedicated Mustang Dynometer room.

Cal Hartline will be flying in from Florida and I will be setting up all the dyno sessions! This is not just limited to Buicks. Cal can tune many differant fuel mangement systems on many types of cars. FAST XFI, Classic FAST, Big Stuff, etc. Price as always will depend on how many people commit to having cars tuned. In short.. the more people who commit and dyno the less the price will figure to be per car. PM me for more details.

Also we will have horsepower pulls with dyno result sheets for $50 bucks for 2 pulls. If anyone just wants to see what there car is putting down to the wheels.

Anyone wanting to get in line for Hartline dyno tuning must PM me to do so. Spaces will be limited so DON'T DELAY to long on reserving a spot.

Everyone is welcome to come out and bring there Buicks and spectate! I will be updating details on this as I have them.

Thanks,
Brian Lorenz

Last edited:
Hi Brian - I had a great time last year! Thank you for setting this all up.
Please put me in for Dyno Time, I will have my WE4 ready for Cal to tune.
I will bring some new shirt designs for everyone to check out! - PM sent!
Thanks!

Hey Coach - can't wait to see your engine! Lets make Bobby proud and get those bad boys tuned! Ha Ha!
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I got a lot of work to do still and no $$$...
I think I'm gonna get a red kettle and a bell...to drum up some funds!!! Lol

Ill see if Patrick wants to make a trip up this year, Neither of us have been to Norwalk

Cool...I'll have to come watch!!! Lol

You will be watching alright.. Your car on the dyno!:D

Hi Brian - I had a great time last year! Thank you for setting this all up.
Please put me in for Dyno Time, I will have my WE4 ready for Cal to tune.
I will bring some new shirt designs for everyone to check out! - PM sent!
Thanks!

No problem! Sounds great Lisa! I will add you to the list!

Ill see if Patrick wants to make a trip up this year, Neither of us have been to Norwalk

That would be great if you guys could make it up Clint!

Brian put me down as well. I will make sure my new set up is ready to go.

I have you down Brian! Now lets make some powa!:D

Brian when does the racing start on sunday?? whats the schedule normally like??

Clint, the program the last several years has been the gates open at 8.. heads up qualifying and time trials till around noon. Eliminations start around 1. Maybe Roberta or Bill will chime in on the exact schedule for this years racing sunday.

Will be there to spectate again.....

Excellent! Come on out and have a good time again!