3RD-4TH Pressure Switch

La8agn

I need some help......While rebuilding my transmission (BRF) I broke off the electrical connection tip on the 3RD pressure switch. Last week I ordered a new switch but the one that showed up was a totally different switch. It most likely was for a different valve body...this one had a tube coming out of the back of the switch with a tab to bolt it to the valve body, it must plumbing to an exhaust port. The original switch p/n was 25036207, is there an alternative switch available? Monday I'm going to call the Buick dealer but I was hoping someone here might be of some assistance. I couldn't have been the only "Idiot" that has broke this switch........Please be kind with the floggings

I don't have time to look it up myself right now but if you search my previous posts you will find one titled "3rd gear switch part number needed" when I was looking for one and when I found it I posted the GM number. Hope this helps.

bob

Thanks Bob for the P/N, the dealer is ordering me a couple of the switches. I should have them today.