3k mile Grand national 1 owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario65

Hot Roddicus Supersonicus
SOLD>>>>

I did get this car recently in a trade from a friend and it turned out to be much nicer than I originally thought. I miss judged its beauty and value to the plus side. Maybe I forgot what one in this condition looked like. Its just way too nice to drive. Its smells as good as it looks. The pics are awesome. It really is that nice.

Anyway, it has chrome tips on the original exhaust. I also am including the original tips. I removed the dual gauge pod.

It runs perfect. No flat spots and no dry rot on the tires. Its never been painted on. It is a light weight in most peoples eyes, no power seat, windows, doors locks, etc. Does have the G80 posi and cruise.

$42,500. I am negotiable. However if your serious just call me. If you want pics I have 144 on a separate link below. Its all there. If you want to knock it please just hit the back button. The car has no excuses and is how Buick built it. Carfax/Autocheck shows one owner and scored way above the range. Last mileage shown was in the 300's.

1.jpg

1a.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

3a.jpg

4.jpg
5.jpg

PICS:

http://www.flickr.com//photos/kingschariot/sets/72157639399524994/

Last edited:
Absolutely stunning.......

I am going to say this right now, the first person that says anything about the price, will get a vacation.

How many like this left? Very Few, the add says contact him if your interested.

Thank You and Good luck with the sale. I wish I had the coin laying around to buy it.

Ty

Absolutely stunning.......

I am going to say this right now, the first person that says anything about the price, will get a vacation.

How many like this left? Very Few, the add says contact him if your interested.

Thank You and Good luck with the sale. I wish I had the coin laying around to buy it.

Ty
Thanks bud

I know what it's like to own one of these time capsule GN's,they're not going to be cheap,but go find them like this,very few and far between !!!! I follow pricing on these Turbo Regals/GN's/GNX's regularly,and have noticed that GN's are creeping up,not uncommon to see normal mile cars in the $20's now,sub 5k mile cars are few and far between and sit in their own category,IMO.
How many of us knowing what we know now about the collector car hobby,would turn back time and buy some significant musclecars like this 3k mile GN?Not a bad thing to pick one up while being offered.
GLWS !!!!

Also Mario,FWIW,the fillers on my low mile GN get the hazy/cloudy look to them,if this is what you say is happening on yours,every 2-3 months I hand glaze, very gently by hand,the fillers on mine and they come right back to mint,no intention on changing them.Maybe I'd offer the NOS ones with the sale,but would not paint them or put them on.You want that car in as much original condition as possible,I'd leave it up to the next guy to decide,thats just me,just saying.
He's not lying,open up my doors and it vividly has that new car smell !!!Again,great car and GLWS !!!!

Is there anyway we can arrange a Kmart,pay as you can plan . awesome car.GLWS.

Good God, I've gone back in time!!!!! AWESOME!!!! I'd be so afraid to drive it, let alone sit in it! And I've never seen one without a rear defogger! Oh, why, oh, why, can't I EVER win the lottery?:cry:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Awesome! I'd drive it all the time. They would be MY miles and never anyone else's.

Perfect car. Good luck with the sale. I'd drop the coin instantly.....if I had it :)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks to all for the compliments. I appreciate that immensely. The car is worthy on its own.
I did not mention which I think is important is that it has NO leaks. No rear main nothing. Dry as a bone.

No chance at finding out how rare it is with those options??
I have never seen a GN with those options either. Im talking physically or in pics.

A friend had one with crank windows,no power seat,no concert sound,no rear defrost,but yet it had T-tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.