3k like new gn factory tires an rims

Status
Not open for further replies.
If those are original tires from the '80's, no tire shop that I know of will touch them. That said, the wheels could be a good score for a restoration.

I was just wondering what the market is like ... they are 4 wheels and 4 tires mounted to them ... nos would only b better. I see no scratches no peeling of the lack paint or anything

I took about 2 min with glass leaner to knock the dust off ... you can tell by the black paint these wheels haven't been taken off an on many times. these arent repos and have never been resprayed... I recently had shoulder surgery so I didn't go through the 4 and try to find the best wheel I just took a pic of the same top wheel and tire

How much without the tires?

Like said above they are useless except for rollers.

got to sell both if I do .. really just looking how strong or bad the market is now for a perfect set of gn wheels and tires with zero dry rot

I'm sorry, not useless just not road worthy.

I had the original rims/tires that came with my car when I bought it, and the tires looked good [no dry rot] but road like s&*t and I took them off and threw them away.

these came off at 3k miles ... the car now has 13k miles

they don't eat so I can set on them for another 10yrs

Im interested to see what your asking fir them. I've always like the stock wheels and i purchased my car with some American Racing ones

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

How about a price??

It would be nice to see what you think they are worth.

I'm guessing a lot since many have asked but you haven't posted a price for them yet.

I'd guess 100 bucks a piece, but I'm sure you're on a different page and think you have gold.

umm I wouldn't sell u the ones off my 48k mile car for less than 1k....

I tell u what u find a nice of a set I posted for 100 a wheel I will buy every wheel ... I usually don't say this but u really made yourself look like a dumass thinking 100 a wheel with 3k miles on them.
do you think im that stupid or a crack head that needs money? price reproduction wheels or refurbished ones ... u might need to find a new hobby besides tr's an gn;s

will an administrator please close this tread !

Status
Not open for further replies.