3inch or 3.5 downpipe undecided?

I have 87 GN equipped with TE-44 turbo, 42 lb injectors, fuel pump upgraded w/ hotwire kit and turbo tweak street chip for 93 octane. I'm looking forward to making some more upgrades starting with downpipe and exhaust system 3" or 3.5" and for the exhaust pypes dual 3" or RJC single 4". Then I want to change the cam cause I think I may have wiped a lobe haven't pulled valve covers yet but cam is definately on the list maybe 204-214, 208-214, or 212-212. Then what torque convertor should I use. I'm trying to make room for some bigger things turbo and ported heads is last on the list. I just what some advice on where to start.

Dont bother waiting for a THDP, get the RJC 3 inch and be done. I just got one and its awesome.

Coach

Fastest I need to go now is low 11s or maybe high 10s. So whats a good setup cam, torque convertor anything else that I need to accomplish besides tuning.

I called Jason today and he is out of stock for the next 4 weeks or so. If you want an external gate, I have an 3" ATR DP

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick