3in DP for Hot Air!!!FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHRPTTA

This has never been on a car and needs the clamp, I can email you a pic if needed, make a reasonable offer.

Phil

i am interested so please send pics,what brand is it??
what price range are we looking at for it?

thanks shuan

i would also like a pic sent to me

I would like a pic sent to me just to see how it is constructed I am maybe going to try to have 1 fabricated 1 day and are trying to collect different designs of downpipes. I would really appreciate the pic emailed to

mccjazr@aol.com

I see nothing wrong with selling a few hotair parts here, we are a pretty small group, after all! :)

However, I would appreciate that either:
A) please delete this post when said parts are sold, OR
B) make me aware they're sold and I'LL delete it!

thanks! -yer friendly moderator!

Sorry I havent checked the board in a few days guy. heres a link to some pics of the DP.

I think the owner would like to have in the 200 range but make an offer I will take it to him.

AGAIN NOTE it need the piece to bolt it to the turbo?(thats what he told me)

I will update the link, EMAIL FOR PICS

GO ahead and email pics, but 200 is alot for an incomplete DP imo.

is it stainless wha size?

Evan

Originally posted by Datsunboy
GO ahead and email pics, but 200 is alot for an incomplete DP imo.

is it stainless wha size?

Evan

OK if 200 is too much how about $150!!!!! The DP is 3in!! since Im not into Hot Ait cars , how many vendors make them still??? AND were not 100 % sure its missing anything!! I need someone with more knowledge on these to look closely at the DP!!

P3190004.jpg

P3190003.jpg

For some reason I can't enlarge the pictures but is that a 3" uppipe (header to turbo) included with the downpipe? If so, I doubt the guy would separate the two but I will buy it if he does. I'll send an E-mail when I get home.

hey

i have the same downpipe on my car. if u have any question email me and i will be straight forward about the pipe. i got the same one second hand from a guy for 60 bucks. im not sure of the brand. and all the pipe needs that he is saling is a band clamp of exhaust clamp to clamp the 2 pipes together. i amm 100%sure everything is there but the clamp.

brent

Cool 84....

Thats not an Inlet pipe...it is the 2'nd part to the 2 peice downpipe.

This LOOKS to be one of the 12 (yes 12) downpipes that Trey Crease of Zero To Sixty Performance made....

I have #12 of the 12 made, and Its a great upgrade!

The fit is great, and I think that you can remove it, and install it with the header still on the car...

Hold your price at $200...Thats what they went for new, and there is NOTHING out there as far as 3" Downpipes go for Hot-Airs....so this is a rare find for someone looking to have a Hot-Air item that few people have.

To install this onto the car all you need is a 3" SS Band Clamp, and 2 bolts for the turbo....thats it!

I paid $200 for my pipe, and then spent $80 to get it Jet-Hot coated......still looks brand new!

Re: hey

Originally posted by Boost231
i have the same downpipe on my car. if u have any question email me and i will be straight forward about the pipe. i got the same one second hand from a guy for 60 bucks. im not sure of the brand. and all the pipe needs that he is saling is a band clamp of exhaust clamp to clamp the 2 pipes together. i amm 100%sure everything is there but the clamp.

brent

Yes I really appreciate you emailing potential buyers and telling them not to buy it. I havent MISREPRESENTED anything , and was very straight forward about it. If yours leaks maybe you installed it wrong.

L8R

phil

phil i sent you a email. it wasnt like that. i was telling a buyer that i have one and my personally experience with it since u havent had it on your car and noone on the board had said anythign about the pipe so i was letting them know. sorry man

brent:p

Status
Not open for further replies.