36lb bluetop injectors

ds4545

I have friend building a 396 ci LT1. I gave him my old 36lb bluetops but he needs at least two more, but would buy a set if necessary. I don't think you can buy new ones anymore.

injectors

I have friend building a 396 ci LT1. I gave him my old 36lb bluetops but he needs at least two more, but would buy a set if necessary. I don't think you can buy new ones anymore.

If Chuck can't help you with the 2 you need I have a set of nice injectors that I was putting in my LT1 car but home priorities came first so I need to sell. Chuck did them for me by the way.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/324818-converter-injectors-wheels-tires-tools-etc.html

I'm taking a set out of a friends car this week that were bought new-they have only 3000-4000 weekend street driven miles on them with a chip-$225. Shipped.

I looked.. "No got"... sorry. Suggest you look at the set Wess has. I cleaned and flow checked them.. GTG....

Thanks to everyone for your response. I talked to my friend and he prefers the new injectors. Confusedgn I will give my friend your e-mail address so he can contact you about the preferred payment option. If you prefer a call just pm your number.

Thanks

(2) brand new ones

$50 shipped. Paul 480-221-9572

Attachments

• injectors.jpg
    injectors.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 33