?????????????????????????????$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$???????????????????????????

WOW !!! Nice collection of parts. Do you have any stock posi carriers or eaton? pm me with price on posi rear 10 bolt 8.5 342s if you have. thanks craig

30 spline eaton posi in the pics above $325

or the complete 8.5 rear with the upgraded 28 spline eaton with aftermarket axels also pictured above $1200. i usually get $950 for stock posi rears but since the one above has upgraded items im asking a little extra

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

hi im looking for a stock 87gn waste gate cylinoid that is usually mounted on the left valve cover and a pair of nos hood emblems that go on the blister thanks

Interested in the power six emblems and a heavy duty internal wastegate if ya got it, how much?

I need a the lower section for a console (black) or whatever color, I can paint and two hood emblems, (don;t have to be perfect). Shuipped to 63026. Thanks, John

I need a the lower section for a console (black) or whatever color, I can paint and two hood emblems, (don;t have to be perfect). Shuipped to 63026. Thanks, John

i dont sell console bottoms because if they are missing how am i suppose to sell the rest of the console??? i store my consoles without the bottom piece attached from the experience of breaking a couple myself and i know how fragile they are. i have also gotten 4 other broken consoles from people through the years so i realize how tough the bottom piece is to get. complete consoles $225 and you can sell what you dont need.

these nos emblems which were dated 1991 on the reciept that i had i want $150 each and im sure they havent been available in quite sometime

emblems001.jpg

I'm looking for a new (or really nice condition) set of AC hoses/lines. I may need a compressor also, as my system has been open for almost a year (busted lines).

Bob

PM Sent
I'll take the rectangular Cutlass Emblem with the rocket.
Interested in the Sand Gray T-top trim, PM prices shipped to 60051.
Any OZ Transmissions? How much shipped to 60051?
Do you have an 85-87 Sage Green floor shift steering column, conosole or rear package tray?
Any Cutlass center consoles in sage green or sand gray?

Hey there,

Looking for some decent condition radiator block off panels. both the ones on the side of the radiator, and also along the bottom. Let me know what ya need for em.

Also looking for a black drivers side manual seat hinge cover for a GN seat.

and some (5 or 6?) gauge bezel clips.

I think that's everything I can think of right now. Let me know if you can help me out!

Thanks,

-Dennis

PM Sent
I'll take the rectangular Cutlass Emblem with the rocket.
Interested in the Sand Gray T-top trim, PM prices shipped to 60051.
Any OZ Transmissions? How much shipped to 60051?
Do you have an 85-87 Sage Green floor shift steering column, conosole or rear package tray?
Any Cutlass center consoles in sage green or sand gray?

MYCARSPARTS001.jpg

do have a dash harness with fusebox? do you know if all harness have the plugs for twilight sent