350z kill

1bad85gn

I was driving up main st. in town 3 lanes wide. Next to me a 350z and a honda accord are ripping it up at every light (and theres a bunch of lights). The nissan put a couple lengths on him every time. I am just cruising, timing the lights so I dont have to let off the gas. We approach the final light where there are no more lights for about two mile and the 350 cuts in front of me and stops for the red light. I wasnt sure he was going to go for it so when the light turned green I waited for him to go w.o.t. first. He did so I floor it, boost comes on and when he shifted to second I had to let off to avoid driving over him! He takes off in second and I had to build boost again. I stayed right on his bumper to about 80mph when I let out. I would have taken him big time if we would have been side by side. Pretty good kill...Oh by the way, did I mention I was in my 4 door 4wheel drive diesel truck!

I was driving up main st. in town 3 lanes wide. Next to me a 350z and a honda accord are ripping it up at every light (and theres a bunch of lights). The nissan put a couple lengths on him every time. I am just cruising, timing the lights so I dont have to let off the gas. We approach the final light where there are no more lights for about two mile and the 350 cuts in front of me and stops for the red light. I wasnt sure he was going to go for it so when the light turned green I waited for him to go w.o.t. first. He did so I floor it, boost comes on and when he shifted to second I had to let off to avoid driving over him! He takes off in second and I had to build boost again. I stayed right on his bumper to about 80mph when I let out. I would have taken him big time if we would have been side by side. Pretty good kill...Oh by the way, did I mention I was in my 4 door 4wheel drive diesel truck!

nothing aggravates me more then when I am timing the lights and someone comes whipping in front of me like they are trying their best to make sure they get to the red light :mad: ..nothing like hurry up and wait :rolleyes:

So you rode some guys bumper at 80mph?

A. Where's the kill?
B. The Z brake-checking you would've made this story better.

350z's are soooooo slow. I beat one in my wife's Oldmobile...:rolleyes: I love how they think they are the fastest on the street