350 th vs 200 4r

paint it black

how many of you guyes out there are using a 350 th, and how do you like it compaired to a 200 4r. please tell me your pro's and con's

So far i like my 350 turbo, but its not made to take a long trip.it stays up in the rpms(2800) alot. thats the only downside i seen so far. my 200 stayed in for 9 years so i'm not gripping about it neither.

cool man, i beleave they are much cheaper than a 200 and they are from what i hear, and just as strong if not stronger. so i have been leaning tords a 350 but unsertan. how is it on the high way? is it slugish? wear did you pick yours up from? who is a good vender for a torque converter for the 350?

I've had too many problems getting a 2004R built correctly in my area. Currently have a 2004R in my MCSS for cruising/long trips, etc. and a TH350 in my Malibu which is more of a toy. The 350 gets runs pretty hard and keeps coming back for more. I only wish I could get a 2004R to shift like that or get one more gear out of the TH350.

I'd say for a car that won't hit the interstate much at all, go with a 3 speed transmission.