$300k home for $16 !! (Texas)

Bet it gets burned when hes not there....to bad he didnt work for the company that went belly up,he would have a whole list of homes to squat at...:)

I can't see anything wrong with what he did. Now, will it last for three years without a "strange" accident... :rolleyes:
As long as he isnt bothering anyone why do they care? Sad to see others not wanting you to be happy, however I have become use to it lately...LOL:wink:

Those neighbors were pure haters. Hate the game not the player.
After what mortgage companies and banks do to people "legally" its about time one guy can win.

Those neighbors were pure haters. Hate the game not the player.
After what mortgage companies and banks do to people "legally" its about time one guy can win.

I'm with you on this one all the way, I have a friend who was having problems paying his mortgage but was making it nonetheless (his payments went from $2,700 to $3,600 per month), he asked the banks to do a loan modification and they told him he needed to be in default and behind on his mortgage payments in order for them to consider doing one, so he said okay Fook it and stopped making the payments.

8 months later the bank came back and said, okay we are ready to do a modification for you but you have to be current on your payments which would mean he having to come up with 30k at once to give them and that would make him current :rolleyes:, that's 30k he had to come up with which he didnt have at the time, so he told them to shove it and went on foreclosure, 2 yrs later he is still living in the house for free until they kick him out, seems to me that the banks want you to foreclose so they can claim 10 times that amount they insured the property for when the initial loan was given, in a sense if you foreclose or claim bankruptcy, the banks now has a right to claim the insurance on the loan and own the property outright so that later on they can resell again for profit to another individual, what a bunch of crooks..:mad:

It was on the news last night. The catch here is if the bank decides to foreclose it's still their hous and property. He can keep everything inside but the rest is the banks. He also has to live at that address for a long time to get the title to it. I belive it was 25 years.

It was on the news last night. The catch here is if the bank decides to foreclose it's still their hous and property. He can keep everything inside but the rest is the banks. He also has to live at that address for a long time to get the title to it. I belive it was 25 years.
What happens if the Bank Forecloses on the house and the Bank shortly after goes belly up...house up for grabs....:eek::eek:

What happens if the Bank Forecloses on the house and the Bank shortly after goes belly up...house up for grabs....:eek::eek:

If the bank goes belly up then it's part of the assets and would go to the highest bidder. The time frame is the clue to doing this. It's legal as long as someone doesn't have a legal way to claim the house. If they do before the 25 year time frame the it's yours, but if someone puts a claim in then you're screwed.

That's not the report that we had down here. It was on the 6 pm news and they said it was a much longer period to own it out right.

since he doesnt own the house,while he is out on the corner begging for money,can i come in and also set up shop,and claim stake in this house too,i have a bucket and a cooler,pillow and sleeping bag..