300amp alt,rear GN bumper,front Kenne Bell fg bumper,buick center armrest,boost guage

rcantu

Alternator,I bought this in preparation for my sound system set up but i decided to sell the car. it cost $400+ shipping and it's brand new. Vendor's name is Iraggi. He's done a lot of sales over the years and he's on ebay too. Known for sound systems so this puts out a lot of power at idle.

Anyways i'm asking $300 shipped anywhere in usa.

this is brand new and looks oem but the amperage is no where near that. you will need to run heavy gauge wires from the alt to the battery and ground.

center armrest is from a buick roadmaster. i tried to use vinyl paint to color match my interior but that was a fail. it looks like it can be rubbed off as it's flaking off now. $30 shipped anywhere in USA. original color is gray.

here's where i got the idea for this armrest. has cool cupholders built in!!!!

Buick Roadmaster Armrest in the Grand National

rear stock gn bumper. very good condition. no deep scratches or dents or gouges. ready to bolt on.

kenne bell front bumper w built in lower airdams for stock location intercooler. has a small crack and will need to be fixed and repainted. not the best pics but you get the picture.

I'm asking $150 for the rear and also $150 for the front. price is obo. i prefer pick up. not sure how to ship these large items but i'll work with the buyer if you want them. the rear is VERY heavy as it's the entire bumper.

like new boost guage. only mounted in a pillar to test. i have the box as it comes new , instructions, some vac hose but kinked in 1 spot, and brass fittings. you just need the T fitting for the vac.

$40 shipped anywhere in usa.

located in orange county , ca for pick up.

DSCN0008.jpg

DSCN0009.jpg

DSCN0010.jpg

DSCN0067.jpg

DSCN0068.jpg

DSCN0069.jpg

DSCN0070.jpg

DSCN0071.jpg

DSCN0072.jpg

DSCN0078.jpg

not great pics of the front. sorry.

Attachments

• bumper.jpg
    bumper.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 793
  • bumper2.jpg
    bumper2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 791
  • bumper3.jpg
    bumper3.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 778
boost guage

boost guage pictured. as mentioned brand new but test mounted.

Attachments

• boost.jpg
    boost.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 810
do you need the inner part of the bumper too? it's really heavy as a whole and may not be worth shipping for you. if it's just the outer portion (painted part) then it may be worthwhile.

Whats your rock bottom on the Rear GN bumper shipped to 84123?

Interested in the Kennebell lower air damn, located in Northwest Florida, make a deal on it and I may put it in my spare parts bin.

Yep just saw you were in Ca. I have a UPS account number to use, but good boxing would be important.