3 Muffler Exhaust System

SNOWBIRD

Many Of Us Are Tired Of The Noise And Drone Of The Exhaust Systems Being Offered ,,,,do A Search

I think the cost of a new system that would sell a very small volume would cost too much to produce. Plus with so many people wanting a large pipe for some reason, it would be hard to fit on all the different set ups. I would think you would be better off having on fabed up. But maybe there is hope.

Fabbed up

A custom cat back 2.5 mild steel system cost me $750 labor, plus the cost of the new stock location crossflow. One full day to complete.

But yours is a single, dual-pass, crossflow.

No drone, but not deathly quiet like mine

Bob

(I have begged for years for a vendor to market something like this, I finally threw down some cash and had it fabricated)

Cat in place of the test pipe

I believe it has been tried at least a few times, with no appreciable change.

All you need is Ultra flow muffs,not the stainless version and a hooker 2.5 system. I have no cat a THDP and no drone. I don't understand all the hype,it's simple. I have less than $500 in my exhaust.

Yes,those are the ones.

I haven't used the stainless ones,so I can't say they work. I have used these on 2 different GN's. Exact same result. I can listen to the radio,hear myself think and talk to the wife.

O,then maybe I shouldnt get those mufflers as I cant drive ,think and listen to the radio at the same time and my wife would never sit in my GN ,which she calls the s... box ,,she will be punished in the afterlife