3 inch External Gate Downpipe and TR customs headers

ta88gta

Up for sale is a TR customs 3 inch dp with 38mm gate and TR headers. Headers do not have a 02 bung i was running my wide band in the dp. Dp has been dented for clearance on the frame. Would prefer to sell as a set seeing that they fit each other but may seperate if a buyer for each is found.

DP $360
Headers $400

Sorry forgot the pics

Attachments

• IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_0387.jpg
    IMG_0387.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_0388.jpg
    IMG_0388.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_0389.jpg
    IMG_0389.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_0390.jpg
    IMG_0390.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 397
Any specific reason whey you are getting rid of the headers? Leaks, etc..??? They got any kind of coating on them? Thanks

Selling them because i was having a boost control issue with my my billet turbo. My original setup with was just more simple (internal gate with a rjc contoller) so im going back to that. The headers sealed fine with copper gaskets, i tried first with just copper rtv and that sprung a leak about a week later.

Selling them because i was having a boost control issue with my my billet turbo. My original setup with was just more simple (internal gate with a rjc contoller) so im going back to that. The headers sealed fine with copper gaskets, i tried first with just copper rtv and that sprung a leak about a week later.

It's all about porting the exhaust housing of the turbo. Had the same issue with the 6262 on my GN with same headers/dp setup. I also opened up the hole in the dp as well to match the hole perfectly in the exhaust housing.

Dude , I would be all over that deal if i needed another set of headers and DP. I just bought ATR headers $350 ( lucky) and ATR DP $350 lucky again . But it was all over 7yrs old or may older. Good luck with the sale , they want last long at that price !!!!