3 inch exhaust

(GMG30200T) part number is confusing to me.......
Is it just the tailpipes from the muffler back? Because above the part # it says "(Header & Cat-Back)".

All I am looking for is 3" tailpipes, can anyone lead a hand?

CALL THEM! DON'T BE SHY THEY PROBABLY DON'T BITE!:confused:

Torque Tech offers one and its a damn fine system. Keith and Ellen are good people. That was THE FIRST 3 inch exhaust on the market for these cars. I was lucky enough to help them out with development on it. The fit is top notch and its incredibly secure the way it attaches to the car.

Torque Tech offers one and its a damn fine system. Keith and Ellen are good people. That was THE FIRST 3 inch exhaust on the market for these cars. I was lucky enough to help them out with development on it. The fit is top notch and its incredibly secure the way it attaches to the car.

i just wish it was stainless:mad: i would buy it because it is made here and not overseas though

i just wish it was stainless:mad: i would buy it because it is made here and not overseas though

Its made out of some thick stuff. It will last a LOOOOOOONG time. My test piece lasted 4 or 5 years on my car, sent it to Canada and it lasted for years up there and was still on the car when it was sold.

Its made out of some thick stuff. It will last a LOOOOOOONG time. My test piece lasted 4 or 5 years on my car, sent it to Canada and it lasted for years up there and was still on the car when it was sold.

thats good to know! still wish it was ss also because of the shine. i have 1 of their exhaust systems on my 71 t37 and my buddy has 1 on his 79 camaro.

i saw 1 of the gn systems dual 3" over the summer and it looked good to me

Torgue tech exaust 3" side exit

GN SS SS 027.jpgGN SS SS 026.jpgTry torque tech i got 3" tails from them fit perfect
www.torquetechexh.com:biggrin: