3 GNs and a T

Pronto

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
We invaded a small car show today. It was at a voc tech college. One area was rice kids and our area was real cars. The kids were confused we didn't have a hook on the back and hellaflush wheels. It was quite entertaining when they drove and the cars just bounced around and rubbed the tires.
20180819_143136.jpg
20180819_143223.jpg

Okay, you're talking about a car show. From your title I thought it was the beginning of a joke. You know:

3 GNs and a T walk into a bar...:)

Nice rides, I assume by your signature yours is the T. Any questions about, "Why did you paint it silver?"

No but a Mustang guy was pretty interested in what hp. When I told him it ran a 11 flat with the old motor he kind of stuttered and mumbled something like he's got more mods to do.

Very nice! Rare to see so many in one show anymore unless it's Buick specific.

Years ago,my wife took a votech auto class. All the students were import fans. She showed up in her t.
DSCN1121.JPG

Reminds me of :

watch minutes 2:35-3:00

It's fun to represent with the old school...

A neighbor kid just got his rice burner. I'm about ready to shoot him! He keeps running the little bugger up and down the street at wot. My question is: is it illegal to shoot a rice burner if it is annoying ?

Just do a big ass burnout right in front of his house. Just like a dog pissing on another dog's yard, it will just humiliate him.