3" Dual Cat Back Systems

It looks to be the best out there, i prefer to get everything at one from he same place, his site just makes it simple, and he's really easy to work with

Thanks Joe

How low does the GN1 kit sit under the car? Does it stay pretty tucked up against the floor or hang a bit low?

Got the car back over the weekend having the RJC exhaust fixed. Fits ok now but brackets on the tailpipes and the muffler had to be cut off and re-welded. Apparently these are made in China and each one is a bit different. I have the standard TA girdle and it's close but doesn't hit. Will get a video up soon.
DSC02282_zps456b4354.jpg

DSC02286_zps4197a9cf.jpg

BuickMike231 said:
How low does the GN1 kit sit under the car? Does it stay pretty tucked up against the floor or hang a bit low?

It fits real nice. I've never had a bad comment about how it sits and my car was dropped. It never hit or scraped.

One thing worth mentioning is most 3" duals require a little "clearancing" if youre running a h&r (or similar) rear swaybar. The mounts that clamp around the rear end will hit the over- axle pipes. Otherwise great systems

For true performance with room to grow and all out quality i've been advised to only go The GN1 style if you want Duals "like a GNX", TR Custom parts sell the same kit but with better hardware, not mention top notch communication and care from a fellow Guru.

Thanks Joe

Got the car back over the weekend having the RJC exhaust fixed. Fits ok now but brackets on the tailpipes and the muffler had to be cut off and re-welded. Apparently these are made in China and each one is a bit different. I have the standard TA girdle and it's close but doesn't hit. Will get a video up soon.
DSC02282_zps456b4354.jpg

DSC02286_zps4197a9cf.jpg

got any pics of were the brackets were re welded to?

these are not made in china, I personally weld on each of the tabs and brackets. i have another local place make the tubing and muffler. there is a ton of work after i get it from the bender. We use a fixture jig to weld on each bracket so from one to the next they are within at least 1/8". when we install an exhaust system and get everything like we want it, we make them all the same from then on. (this system was updated about a 1.5 years ago). The problem is, some people would prefer the hanger if it was here or there or a little bit changed. We really wish we could please everyone on the placement of these items. The exhaust system installed above looks like a great job and we are glad it worked out for you guys. I get a lot of praise from this system. sometimes it is a little more challenging to install but once it is in everyone loves it and it lasts forever. We assure you though they are all exactly the same.

thanks for the pics! keep up the good work.

these are not made in china, I personally weld on each of the tabs and brackets. i have another local place make the tubing and muffler. there is a ton of work after i get it from the bender. We use a fixture jig to weld on each bracket so from one to the next they are within at least 1/8". when we install an exhaust system and get everything like we want it, we make them all the same from then on. (this system was updated about a 1.5 years ago). The problem is, some people would prefer the hanger if it was here or there or a little bit changed. We really wish we could please everyone on the placement of these items. The exhaust system installed above looks like a great job and we are glad it worked out for you guys. I get a lot of praise from this system. sometimes it is a little more challenging to install but once it is in everyone loves it and it lasts forever. We assure you though they are all exactly the same.

thanks for the pics! keep up the good work.
Sorry for the confusion. The shop that did the work has installed a few of your systems in the past, that's just what they told me. Now that it's finished I'm happy with it. Sounds similar to my dual ATR system but without the drone on the highway.

Never mind this last post. Trying to do a search on the app and it somehow came up as a post. ;-(

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I love the gn1 exhaust. It's lighter than a 2.5 hooker system I have here. I run this exhaust on my GN and my Monte. I used the new style on the Monte and it fits like a glove. You think it sounds sweet on a v6, wait till u hear it on a v8!!! Killer!!

Yup, lighter than the Hooker system by quite a bit if I remember right. Was just under my GN this morning and my exhaust still looks like new after around 4 years or so.