3" Downpipe @ ported stock elbow F/S

Nascarcamper

I bought this and never installed (found a THDP), the downpipe has dents in the usual places, the elbow looks to have been mildly ported compared to the untouched one I have. Shipping probably won't be cheap so I will ask for $125.00 shipped in the US for the pair, would rather not seperate.

Attachments

• DP7F.JPG
    DP7F.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 275
  • DP10F.JPG
    DP10F.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 272
  • DP11F.JPG
    DP11F.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 277
  • DP12F.JPG
    DP12F.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 273
  • DP13F.JPG
    DP13F.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 271
I bought this and never installed (found a THDP), the downpipe has dents in the usual places, the elbow looks to have been mildly ported compared to the untouched one I have. Shipping probably won't be cheap so I will ask for $125.00 shipped in the US for the pair, would rather not separate.

As stated above... at this time I would rather not separate, If I receive no offers for the pair, then we will talk. I do have another completely stock elbow if you really need one.
Tim

Is that a aftermarket elbow? Can't see how you could make a stock one that much larger.

Yes it is a stock elbow. If you notice in the picture, the non-ported is behind it and APPEARS to be much larger overall when it actually is not. Kind of like when you take a picture holding a fish, they say to extend your arms and the fish looks bigger. The inside is what has been reworked, smoothed out and is larger along with the opening where the downpipe attach's. I guess I did a trick photo and did not even know I did :eek: ... sorry!!! Compare these photos, you can see where the outter walls seem a little thinner.

Attachments

• portelbow8F.JPG
    portelbow8F.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 206
  • MVC-010F.JPG
    MVC-010F.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 204
Okay, how about I offer them up seperated:
Downpipe $55.00 shipped in US
Modified elbow $45.00 shipped in US
Stock elbow $30.00 shipped in US

Tim

Waiting on payment for the downpipe and modified elbow from 87WE4BOOSTED, if not then rking it is yours.

Thanks again Tim. Very new to the Buick, so don't laugh at this question.:confused: Will I need anything else to install this elbow and DP? I have stock cross pipe and exhaust. Thanks in advance.:wink:

You will need to adapt it to your converter or "test pipe" but that should be pretty simple. Be careful when removing the stock elbow.... actually you want to tighten a little before you attempt to loosen, and use plenty of PB Blaster, at least that's the penetrating oil I like. Pipe and elbow is packed, labeled and waiting to be drooped off at UPS tomorrow, shipping wasn't to awfully bad, about $16.00 from MI to CA. Thanks for the quick payment.
Stock elbow still available if anybody needs one, make me an offer!!

3" DP Recieved

Thanks Tim, I recieved the DP.
:confused: Since this is a Kirban Style DP, will it be possible for me to install a 3" dump pipe with block off cap? If so, I will be in the market for on of these as well. Can I purchase one of these individually from one of our vendors?

Thanks,:confused: