3 bar map overlay plate

jastrckl

Weapon of MAF destruction
I'm using a 3 bar MAP for an ME-R, and I often run more than 15psi boost. Does anyone know of an overlay for the stock gauge that will indicate the appropiate boost when used w/ the 3 bar MAP? (yes, my gauge is currently accurate w/ the 2 bar, just stops early). Also, I already have an analog gauge so please don't bust my balls about it being inaccurate. I just want the overlay to be accurate and enabled b/c I think it looks cool, and would just cost me a vacuum T and the overlay.

You have the same idea as me. I wanted to do this. Mine wasn't accurate, but I threw the 3 bar on and the actual boost was exactly double what the read out was. I though great, now all I have to do is get an overlay for it. Well, then the readings changed, and weren't reading exactly double anymore. So, I wasn't going to spend a dime on it until I got the boost gauge fixed, which you can have casperselecronics.com do for you, should yours ever become inaccurate.
Anyway, none of this helps you. I would try Mark Hueffman at www.buickgn.com He has speedo overlays and the fuel/boost/tach overlays, so I don't see why they can't change the numbers for you as long as you tell them what goes were.

Brian