3 ATR exhausts 3" duals / 3" single shot/ with pitbull mufflers STAINLESS STEEL

ttaowner

i have a 3" dual muffler atr set up with the correct atr mufflers $700

i have a 3" single shot exhaust that i personally bought brand new and used it for 3 months and lost 1 piece of pipe that came out of the muffler . in the mean time atr went out of business and i couldnt find another pipe to replace it so the exhaust sat. 3 years ago i bought a 2nd atr exhaust and got the needed pipe for this exhaust and i used it again for about 3 more months until i stumbled upon a NOS atr dual 2 1/2 setup which i put on the car and pulled this 6 month worth of use set up off again.
$500 with the correct pitbull muffler

atr exhaust #3 i bought used and has what appears to be a stainless steel magnaflow muffler and i robbed a pipe from this exhaust so YOU will need to replace it $300

i have no problem shipping these systems but it wmay cost you $40-80 in the US

all are stainless steel and dont need to sell any of them but all of my cars already have atr exhausts on them and i dont think im getting 3 more cars. this exhaust will outlast your car if left outside. its not the cheap 409 ss that other systems are made from its 304 ss which is a better grade

due to a exhaust hanging underneath a car and not usually getting cleaned have reasonable expectations as far as what pics might look like. again we will all probably be dead before this exhaust rots out !!!!!

Charlie call me tomorrow and let me know what you have. Call after noon my time. I prefer per 64 winchesters or. ???

I like original guns in really good shape
Well I was thinking about a custom rifle I've got but I do have a Winchester 97 12 guage take down pump. I'll give you call tomorrow so we can talk though.:)
DSCN0001.JPGDSCN0002.JPG

most of my small collection about 10 were purchased since october. i figured you could appreciate the pics of my parker its a 1915 trojan already fired it about 50 times with lighter loads shooting at skeet. cost me $900 not a steal but i was happy to get it. a lot of my rifles are pre 64 my shotguns on the other hand are newer for various reason i have them.pic of my 1949 winchester 30/30 in phenomonal shape. the other is a 1895 winchester in ok shape made in 1898 i have fired both but need more practice. also have 2 winchester 32 spl the super long gun in the front is like a 1903 and the other is like 1957 and great shape. also have a model 99 303 savage. need to sell more parts guns take up far less room.my ar has a holographic sight on it and even i can hit stuff at 100 yds with it. im sure its good for further but my range isnt that far and like i told you before im new.your winchester sounds like it might be up my alley send some pics
guns.jpg

parker.jpg

parker2.jpg

PARKERME.png

winchester6.jpg

AR15ME.png

Each and every member on this damn forum is a gun shootin turbo lovin drag racin mother f*ker.. never seen so many guys drivin the same car's with so many damn guns.. we have a gun lounge next to a turbo lounge...lol

Each and every member on this damn forum is a gun shootin turbo lovin drag racin mother f*ker.. never seen so many guys drivin the same car's with so many damn guns.. we have a gun lounge next to a turbo lounge...lol

GOD bless America !!

Even the hot chicks on the board have posted pics of themselves shooting.:D Take that you liberals.:p I'll see about calling you James and try to take some pics later.

Did you sell the Atr exhaust? If not, I'm interested.
Conrad

I'm interested in the ATR exhaust that's missing a piece. Is it a 3" dual exhaust? Your ad didn't really say but I'm hoping it's a 3".

Pix to NastyGN@gmail.com

Thanks.