3.8 turbo Motor

Josh Beacock

Hey I'm looking for a complete motor for my grand national preferably in the 3000.00$ range. My motor took a shit and figured I might as well just buy a new one then part the old one out. Lmk if you know anybody that builds them or has one close to me as well I'm in Modesto California thanks anything is appreciated

Josh, you are about 5.5 hours from Lake Forest, CA where Lou's Auto Service is. Lou is a vendor/ sponsor here on the board who guys in this area trust with their cars wholeheartedly. He will build you something great if he doesn't have one on the stand ready. He usually works with guys on a budget as best he can, but won't cut corners. Look in the kills section. There are a few famous kill'ers from SoCal with Lou's motors. Mean chicken and Mike B are a few of them.

949-770-6479 is his work # iirc.

Don't say to yourself that is too far of a drive either. You will NOT be disappointed, and I would make that drive or longer if I needed help and Lou was there.

Squid4life said:
Josh, you are about 5.5 hours from Lake Forest, CA where Lou's Auto Service is. Lou is a vendor/ sponsor here on the board who guys in this area trust with their cars wholeheartedly. He will build you something great if he doesn't have one on the stand ready. He usually works with guys on a budget as best he can, but won't cut corners. Look in the kills section. There are a few famous kill'ers from SoCal with Lou's motors. Mean chicken and Mike B are a few of them.

949-770-6479 is his work # iirc.

Don't say to yourself that is too far of a drive either. You will NOT be disappointed, and I would make that drive or longer if I needed help and Lou was there.

Ok I will give him a call for sure. Yeah he's been recommended before just didn't know how to get ahold of him. I know it's not a really long way but I would have to have it towed all the way there which would probly be outrageously priced. I will give him a call today though thanks for the info man

Uhaul rents car trailers for less than $100 if you have a truck or know someone, and even rents trucks. If i were closer, i would help you out brother.

Squid4life said:
Uhaul rents car trailers for less than $100 if you have a truck or know someone, and even rents trucks. If i were closer, i would help you out brother.

Oh ok ill have to look into renting a truck and a trailer then. Thanks bro I appreciate that people seem really helpful on here

Josh,
Sorry, I pulled that number from the yellow pages online as I was on my crappy phone. He advertises on the vendor banner and it showed 949-378-1590

Sorry brother!

Squid4life said:
Josh,
Sorry, I pulled that number from the yellow pages online as I was on my crappy phone. He advertises on the vendor banner and it showed 949-378-1590

Sorry brother!

Np man I appreciate you helping me out. Ok I'll give him a call tomorrow if he's open on sat. Thanks for the info partner.

Update.

Just towed my car to turbo Lou's yesterday left at 4am and didn't get back to my place till 630 pm almost a seven hour drive lol. Well thanks for everyone helping a noob out, my cars in good hands now and will be on the road again thanks to Lou. Btw met Lou for the first time yesterday and he's a stand up guy real cool 8)

Glad you got your car there. You should be set up real nice now. Sure you don't want to sell a kidney or something and have Lou build you a stroker? ;)

Just kidding, get her back on the road where you can enjoy her! Let me know if Lou runs into any issues or needs a part or something. Surely someone nearby can help out.

Squid4life said:
Glad you got your car there. You should be set up real nice now. Sure you don't want to sell a kidney or something and have Lou build you a stroker? ;)

Just kidding, get her back on the road where you can enjoy her! Let me know if Lou runs into any issues or needs a part or something. Surely someone nearby can help out.

Yeah I think I'm gonna start prostitution to make some money to have Lou build me a stroker motor lmao just kidding. This is all I can afford right now and I am even thankful for that. Ok cool Ill keep in touch thanks for helping out as well brother there are some really cool people on here. We need more of you guys in this world it would be a better place lol