3.8 stick?

And why the hell would one want to do that?

I can't wait to see where this goes.

subscribed with popcorn and a beer.

hot rod magazine had a write up on putting a stick in a ttype. i think it was last months issue or the issued before that. they had part sources for everything you need. ill see if i can find my copy and post it.

How about MOD deletes this thread and the poster can do a search so we aren't cobbling up our how to section that has been so long awaited! Your hot air car already has enough trouble getting up to speed, why would you want to make it slower?

dr_frakenstein has one if I remember right. Not a G body but a hybred and not a 6 speed but still.

this is goin in a 69 ghia .hopen it will run like a kx500 dirt bike.trying for a road course car not a straight liner.

I will then rephrase my last post.

Hope you like pushing through the turn. Buick torque is impressive to say the least. Even the hot air motor.

It's going to come on strong and fast. What kind of rubber are you using?

Can we see some pictures of this beast? Seen a 944 with the LC2 in it, but never a VW.

Sorry if I came across like an a-hole. I have seen people want to put manuals in the G-body's because their Mitsu, Nissan, etc. was that way with a turbo.

No disrespect meant. This (what you are doing) seems to be a whole new ball game.

using the 17x9 off 96 z28 with 275,40,17 rear,255,40,17, front.this car will be full framed,with moter in front were it belongs.rear end is 76 corvette with 4.11. 6th gearis 50to1 overdrive

Holy shi!t.

Pirelli, Mich, or Hoosier? The Pirelli's have issues with roll-over, but they heat up better then the other two. Puts distance between you and the other car faster, wear out faster.

look for your PM. I don't think you will safely see 7000 from a production block.

my last six was carbed(850spread bore double pump).kenne bell sponsure build moter back in 84 not sure what cam they installed but lifters floated around 7800.till 1,and 2 hole collapsed all the ring glands

The links good but it leaves a little out. You can use any BPOC bellhousing. C is for Caddillac and yes you can. The best one I've found is the one used in the early bop combo because it has 2 sets of tranny holes. 1 for GM trannys and the other, believe it or not, is for the Ford tranny patern. If you dont believe me I'll post a pic of the one I have and it is a factory part.

mcleod makes bellhousing for bop thats to my gear box my problem untill now has been the flywheel