3.5 Terry Houston DP

mzunino

Checking to see if anyone sells these new anymore? Appreciate any leads you can provide :)

You're not going to find a new one anywhere. At last not for a few more years I believe.

The exact number he made is unclear. I have heard as many as 35 and as few as 20. I have one for my new engine. It's mint. A work of art. The price was...steep...but worth it. I got it from a friend who had it stashed away. It's the last one that I have seen for sale on here in the last 2 years.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Same here I have one I bought in 04 that's jethott coated but I don't think I can let go of it. Try gn1 they have 3 1/2" th style dp.

Same here I have one I bought in 04 that's jethott coated but I don't think I can let go of it. Try gn1 they have 3 1/2" th style dp.
There is no internal puck in there pipe. You need a wastegate on your headers.

I did not realize that. Sorry just checked their website. But honestly how much hp is your car gonna make? I believe people have used 3" dp well into the low 9s and haven't found much difference between the 2 performance wise unless you are there or faster.

Most opinions I got were the 9.7 range was where most experienced a gain from the 3.5 over the 3. The "bigger is better" gets most guys on here and it just leads to "big" disappointment and "big" debt. I ended up on the small side on a lot of my chosen combo and ended up selling most of my old combo to get to my goal. I did not buy "big" right off the bat. Choose wisely according to your goal.

I have one I bought off of a friend a few years ago. The only reason I got it was that he charged me less for it than what a 3" pipe was going for from our vendors. Got the dump pipe for it too. Well built!!

I have one. SS 3 1/2". With dump. Excellent condition. $600 plus shipping. send me your email for pics. You have first dibs. Jack

I have one I'd consider parting with. It's dented in a few places. This would be my 3rd I've had, I would imagine there are more out there than people like to believe.

I have one I'd consider parting with. It's dented in a few places. This would be my 3rd I've had, I would imagine there are more out there than people like to believe.
The numbers I posted of production were from a very close friend of his. There are a ton of 3's, but not many 3.5's.

Check with Nick (he posted above)... His pipes are top notch!

I have a 3.5" Stainless steel Houston pipe, and one of Nick's 3". Nick's pipe is every bit as nice or nicer.

Hi fellas recently I met a guy who's liquidating his 20 year business ,
I'm not in to performance but I did see some stuff on the shelf, and he said it wa terry Huston stuff, I will attach some pictures ,
Let me know if you spot something you want

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 92
Hi fellas recently I met a guy who's liquidating his 20 year business ,
I'm not in to performance but I did see some stuff on the shelf, and he said it wa terry Huston stuff, I will attach some pictures ,
Let me know if you spot something you want
If that test pipe w/ dump is 3.5 inches...I will take it...pending better pics.
Let me know.

I was informed that he does not have a dump pipe
But those are terry Houston headers that he wants 800.00
For, again there not mine so this info is being passed along
If anyone wants those headers I can pm you his email address

I was informed that he does not have a dump pipe
But those are terry Houston headers that he wants 800.00
For, again there not mine so this info is being passed along
If anyone wants those headers I can pm you his email address
There is a test pipe with the cut out in the first pic. It's the big diameter black pipe with the cat flange on one end.