3.5 Downpipe

Thank's!

Does anyone have feedback on their 3.5 internal gate downpipe yet? How about puck diameter? Is it larger than a standard 3" puck?

Samballs fell off the face of the Earth last time I heard so I'd hold off on any parts from him.

Puck size on a lot of pipes is 1 3/8th FWIW, if Dan doesn't get back in here with that info I'd just call them but I'd also not worry about it, most never go bigger than 1 1/8th on the exhaust hole anyways.

Good to see more vendors stepping in on the 3.5", there are more coming this summer.

Samballs fell off the face of the Earth last time I heard so I'd hold off on any parts from him.

Good to see more vendors stepping in on the 3.5", there are more coming this summer.

not true, other venders 3.5" is the same as samballs just more expensive, its acutally bad/sad to see. He just isn't a supporting vender on this site anymore. Doesn't mean he fell off the face of the earth rofl.

you wanna hold off on buying parts from venders who rip you off, thats how it should work! But we all know this argument has been talked about so ill end it now.

XxDarkSidexX

Last posts I'd seen were guys still looking for test pipe/dumps from Sam and he'd been MIA for months.

If the issues are resolved that's one thing, but I'd still give trusted vendors the sale after that ordeal.

Why not make your own Dominic? When I upgrade the turbo I was going to make a 4".

Thank's!

Does anyone have feedback on their 3.5 internal gate downpipe yet? How about puck diameter? Is it larger than a standard 3" puck?

The 3.5 downpipes have a 1.375 puck diameter. Thet are in stock ready to
ship with a cutout and hardware. They are 429.95 + freight.

Puck size on a lot of pipes is 1 3/8th FWIW, if Dan doesn't get back in here with that info I'd just call them but I'd also not worry about it, most never go bigger than 1 1/8th on the exhaust hole anyways.

I bought a DP from Sam 2 months ago with no shipping or communication issues..The DP sold by some of the other vendors looks familiar..

Anyone have any feedback on the BA 3.5 downpipe?

Very nice piece. We had to modify it a bit to fit, but obviously every engine is going to have different motor mounts or condition of mounts. It was close, but needed to be modded just a bit to fit correctly.

My buddy just got his last week it took 4 days to get it ($300.00) plus shipping. So i dont know what to tell you...:confused:

Very nice piece. We had to modify it a bit to fit, but obviously every engine is going to have different motor mounts or condition of mounts. It was close, but needed to be modded just a bit to fit correctly.

Thank's for the feedback!:smile:

Why not make your own Dominic? When I upgrade the turbo I was going to make a 4".

Peter,

Not for my car, It's for a customer.

I build a nasty stage motor for him, and we outgrew the downpipe:D Purchasing a downpipe is alot easier on my customers pocket than paying me to fab a custom piece. I was hoping we could find an external gate pipe but no such luck yet.