3~ 1987 regal parts cars. doors trunk lids 109's taillights rustfree metal ETC......................

ttaowner

YOUR BEST OFF CALLING OR TEXTING ME BECAUSE I DONT ALWAYS GET THE THREAD UPDATES FOR SOME REASON 203 213 9126 JAMES.ALL THE PARTS ARE LOCATED IN CONNECTICUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO BUMPER FILLERS AVAILABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is only 2 out of the 3 cars pictured. i need to at least pick up 2 of them this week .all 3 are paid for i just need to create some room for them or part them out quickly.

the light blue car was from florida and looks rustfree as far as i could tell. previous owner said there was a small hole in driver front floor but i didnt see it. quarters are rustfree. doors look good, trunk lid perfect, car was taken apart for a restoration thats never gonna happen, also has a regular blue interior.

car #2 is what most of the pics are of. grey on grey regular regal with a 307 olds engine with headers. frame and quarters are rotted. passenger door junk. driver door looked ok. trunk lid looked rustfree but has a spoiler on it. aftermarket shift with oldsmobile cutlass console. this car has a gbodyparts new/redone gn front bumper with nos rubstrip in 1 of the pics, car also has but in not pictured a new repo front header panel which i also assume is from g body parts.

car #3 is not pictured and is a 100% rotfree as far as i could tell except passenger door. its a white car white vinal top. blue limited interior,v8 307 olds engine.car looks like it has been off the road about 10 years but metal all looks good from what i could see where it was.

if guys dont see what your looking for it doesnt necessarily mean i dont have it but i cant possibly list every single thing i own from the 70 plus regals/ t types / turbo t's and grand nationals i have had,

WAY MORE PARTS THAN WHATS LISTED!!!!!!!

203 213 9126 JAMES IN CONNECTICUT

1 repo header panel presumably from g body parts
2 factory header panels
2 87 chrome grilles
1 87 chrome grill painted black
all kinds of headlight bezels in chrome
lights for head light bezels
lights for front bumper
bezels for chrome front bumper
2 aluminum front bumper supports
1 export front bumper brace
1 brand new redone from g body parts front black gn bumper with nos rub strip.
2 good chrome rear bumpers
2 aluminum rear bumper supports
1 gn black rear bumper
3 flat hoods
4 gn / t type hoods
3 radiator supports all steel
v8/ oldsmobile fan shroud 2 piece
v6 fan shroud
3 heater boxes
3 fenders left
3 fenders right
wheel well mouldings front and back
wide limited rocker chrome and door and quarter parts too
3 sets of taillights
3 really nice trunk lids
3 sets of chrome window trim front
2 sets of chrome non vinal top rear window trim
2 sets of non vinal top side windows
1 set of side windows with vinal top
vinal top trim
at least 3 decent doors
2 sets of quarter panels cut off larger than factory seams
there will also be floor pans cut out. if the driver side is good the whole pan will be sold complete and not split up
2 good blue dash pads
1 good grey dash pad
2 blue steering columns with tilt with key
1 grey column with tilt and key
factory radios
regal and limited dash plaques with grey trim
grey dash bezels
grey radio bezels
chrome dash strips
gauge clusters
2 power seat tracks with switches driver side
blue limited seats
blue limited upper and lower door panels with grey trim pw pl
blue regular upper door panels power
grey regular uppers so so condition lowers nice
manual antenna
mirrors for the doors
seat belts in blue or grey
2 rustfree frames
3 v6 109 engines 2 run. will strip them all for parts. front covers, cranks, blocks,heads,rods,etc.
3 non posi 7.5 rears
2 rear sway bars
3 gas tanks
3 vaccum brake set ups.
3 sets of wipers
every single piece of plastic inside the cars
2 307 engines both run. will sell parts off them
control arms fronts or rear
small block oldsmobile headers fit 260-403
if someone wanted a stripped body to rebody a rusty car i could sell it instead of sawzalling it up

203 213 9126 james call or text . i dont always get the updates from the thread.

more pics will be added once cars get here so keep checking the thread for fresh pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tn2.jpg

IMG_5005.jpg

regalhtfd002.jpg

regalhtfd007-1.jpg

regalhtfd003.jpg

regalhtfd004.jpg

regalhtfd005.jpg

regalhtfd006.jpg

regalhtfd018.jpg

regalhtfd019.jpg

regalhtfd018.jpg

i have about 8 sets of bucket seats in various colors and conditions. i also have around 8 consoles in various colors and conditions too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James u have my burgundy buckets yet? Lol lmk thanks

i could really use a set of quarters and rockers shipped to 68122. PM for price. thanks, ron

i could really use a set of quarters and rockers shipped to 68122. PM for price. thanks, ron

quarters $250 a side cut larger than the seems. very well could be another $250 each in shipping .i have no clue. so if your willing to spend that kinda money i will look into it further otherwise i guess you may have to shop local.

shipping a bare block 3 states away cost $130 and yes a block is heavier but way smaller and your 3/4 of the way across the country

car im picking up tomorrow appeared to have really nice quarters so stop back for pictures

quarters $250 a side cut larger than the seems. very well could be another $250 each in shipping .i have no clue. so if your willing to spend that kinda money i will look into it further otherwise i guess you may have to shop local.

shipping a bare block 3 states away cost $130 and yes a block is heavier but way smaller and your 3/4 of the way across the country

car im picking up tomorrow appeared to have really nice quarters so stop back for pictures
WOW, well i'm subscribed so if my searching local doesnt help i'll give you a shot.

WOW, well i'm subscribed so if my searching local doesnt help i'll give you a shot.

the light blue car in the 1 pic above was from florida so the quarters and everything else was fantastic on that car. the white car coming tomorrow the paint looks crappy but the metal looks good. i also have a moonroof 85 gn that i might consider cutting the quarters off here as well. that gn is now off the frame and stripped of nearly everything. all of these cars mentioned would make a good car to rebody a rusty one

Is dash top plate with speaker grills in good shape on the grey/grey Regal? Also looking for mint condition passenger door escutcheon trim piece door pull on same grey/grey Regal. Thanks

Is driver and passanger seat belts in the white car any good?I need a dark blue belt complete. If you let me know what you want . 14303