3 1987 GN's for Sale All under 5k miles

Phoff

Dennis Kirban and Darrell Kirban have 3 GN's for Sale. All three have between 3,200 and 4,900 ORIGINAL MILES!!! These cars are in MINT ORIGINAL condition. They looked at eight or nine low milage cars over the past month or so and bought the best three out of the eight. They will consider partial trades. For pictures and more information please email Darrell Kirban at Kirban@Epix.net

Thanks

Pete
Kirbans

I saw the one on Kirban's website, and the guy wants $40,000 or best offer. Thats nuts!

I don't think it is nuts. If I had one of those cars 40K would be the least I would take.

These cars are finally going up to the level they belong IMO. Anybody know where to go to find a new one?

That price is way inflated. Twin's 6,000 mile 87 GN just sold for approx 30k at barret jackson. Same car he was willing to take 24k in cash for this past fall. I don't think these cars went up 10 grand in a few months. But, if he gets 40k for his car thats great for him. I just hate to see people over inflate their car's value.....makes everyone jack their prices up too. Great for sellers...bad for the buyer.

They are worth whatever somebody is willing to pay. What might be to high in your opinion might be a steal in another mans eyes.

Like I say, there is an ass for every seat, just gotta find it:D

Prices are always a little lower in the fall and winter. Some low milage cars are nicer than others.

Pete