2wd blazer/jimmy spindles

zpd307

87 we4
i am looking for the spindle assembly off of a 2wd blazer or jimmy. really only the spindle and caliper-including assembly bolts, left and right. i believe they would be from 95 on up. thanks, gary

still looking. are there no junkyard rats that have any of these lying around? up here, 2wd blazers are unheard of.

go on ebay and look for s10wharehouse the place only parts out 95 and up s10's 300 for the set that have low milage. this is where i got my set from.

thanks, i seen then on ebay. i thought they were a little spendy once you add on shipping.

yah they are for j yard parts but if you try to get them at a parts store the bearings are $200 ea the spindle has to come from the dealer at $200 ea then rotors are about $40 ea and pads are $20 to $50 for the set so getting it from s10wharehouse is a great deal. machine the rotors and your done.

i am looking for the spindle assembly off of a 2wd blazer or jimmy. really only the spindle and caliper-including assembly bolts, left and right. i believe they would be from 95 on up. thanks, gary

Check craigslist chicago. I was just on there and someone is parting out a s-10. did not specify if it was 2 or 4 wheel drive. good luck