295/55 MT with 2" DSE drop Springs "PICS"

Just installed my rear springs from DSE after buying them a year ago. and the car looks SICK!!! still have to do the fronts this week but I was more concerned about the rear tires fitting. I have the fenders rolled but nothing else. I went with Bilstein shocks.
Looks great Nick! ;)

Looks great Nick! ;)

Thanks Scott! Doing the fronts tomorrow so I will hopefully post some pics by tomorrow night. If not I will finish them up on the weekend. Drove the car for about 45 minutes today and it drove great. It felt really tight and no rubbing.

Thanks Scott! Doing the fronts tomorrow so I will hopefully post some pics by tomorrow night. If not I will finish them up on the weekend. Drove the car for about 45 minutes today and it drove great. It felt really tight and no rubbing.
Looking forward to seeing the fronts on...

Car drives and feels great! here are some updated pics with front springs on.

Attachments

• photo-8.JPG
    photo-8.JPG
    772 KB · Views: 422
  • photo-9.JPG
    photo-9.JPG
    818.2 KB · Views: 433
  • photo-10.JPG
    photo-10.JPG
    783.1 KB · Views: 404
My car leans on the passenger side, which it also did before I changed springs and shocks. Im going to look into body bushings next, but height is as follows...

driver side front 26
driver side rear 26 1/2
pass side front 25
pass side rear 26

Really looks good. Making me rethink the move from bigs/littles drag look to pro-touring style. Your car has the look I like. Sets low and mean with the tires just tucked in the tops of the fenders.

Really looks good. Making me rethink the move from bigs/littles drag look to pro-touring style. Your car has the look I like. Sets low and mean with the tires just tucked in the tops of the fenders.

I agree, I was going to buy some CCW wheels, but im diggin this look so much Im just gonna leave it alone for the summer.

Man that looks SWEET!
I'd love to do that but I have always wondered in lowering a car will effect its performance at the track IE launching 60 foot ect ect...
Scott W?
Any ideas or insight?
-Dan

Man that looks SWEET!
I'd love to do that but I have always wondered in lowering a car will effect its performance at the track IE launching 60 foot ect ect...
Scott W?
Any ideas or insight?
-Dan

I'll let you know as soon as I take it to the track in the next couple weeks here.

-Dan
My concern also. But my car hasn't been to the track in years, so it just about doesn't matter. I'm just really digging the look.

Well seat of the pants feels great. The car feels like its putting the power down quicker and it feels more responsive. I also cant wait till I get it to the track. :)

Man that looks SWEET!
Scott W?
Any ideas or insight?
-Dan[/quote

That is a common misconception.

If done correctly with the right parts, it will only help the launch. My street GN is about as low as they come on a set of 275s and consistently 60 fts in the 1.38 - 1.42 range.

hello people; Bent6, I'm no racer but lets here what you think "the right parts done correctly" is?
IBBY