295/55 MT with 2" DSE drop Springs "PICS"

hello people; Bent6, I'm no racer but lets here what you think "the right parts done correctly" is?
IBBY

The whole package has to work together - good shocks, proper pinion angle, and having the right instant center are just part of the equation. Front suspension is just as important as the rear if you want it to work well on the track.

Not to hijack the OPs thread but here is the link to my street car's build a few years back.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/total-suspension-build.289865/

Man I just put the 2" drop on mine with 275/60 and its rubbing like shit on one side.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Man I just put the 2" drop on mine with 275/60 and its rubbing like shit on one side.

Body needs centered or rearend needs centered. When I do my new frame, I am thinking of installing a pan hard bar so I can adjust it perfect from side to side. Some are out quite a bit.

Body needs centered or rearend needs centered. When I do my new frame, I am thinking of installing a pan hard bar so I can adjust it perfect from side to side. Some are out quite a bit.

Yeah, it is out towards the passenger side by about 3/8". From all my measurements I came to the conclusion that its the rear and not the body. I bought some metco uca and they are on but havent tried to adjust them yet. Im a little gun shy, not sure about changing pinion angle and whatever else may change.

You should see The way my car is sitting right now with the all the air out of my shocks. The right rear sags so bad the inner fender lip is touching the side wall about an inch or more down, the pass side is still has more than 2" of clearance. I think i have both symptoms. My car came with air shocks and 2" drop belltechs

Joe

No rubbing at all. I had my 200 lb brother get in the trunk and bounce a bit and it didn't rub, also took it for ice cream with my wife and I in the car and it didn't rub.
beautiful...I gotta copy that setup...lol...no seriously

Man that looks SWEET!
I'd love to do that but I have always wondered in lowering a car will effect its performance at the track IE launching 60 foot ect ect...
Scott W?
Any ideas or insight?
-Dan
Sorry it took so long Dan,

It shouldn't effect it, We have a bunch of customers doing well at the drag strip with lowered cars from this set up to the coil over set up all 60' very well.

Just installed my rear springs from DSE after buying them a year ago. and the car looks SICK!!! still have to do the fronts this week but I was more concerned about the rear tires fitting. I have the fenders rolled but nothing else. I went with Bilstein shocks.
That does look SICK!!! Keep up the good work