29,870 Mile GN for sale.....$19,900

slowcar

Banned
I am putting up my 29,870 mile GN for sale...Bought a GNX so this car sadly must be parted with.........

Specs...

FULLY loaded car!!!
PW,PL,CRUISE,TILT,G80,POWER TRUNK,MAP LIGHTS,POWER SEATS
CONCERT SOUND 2----power antenna works perfect....a/c is ice cold...

NO T-TOPS!!!!!!!

CAR SITS IN my garage with cover and has been driven 1800 miles in 2.5 years........

Paint is 100% original down to the fillers... it is a 9-10 ZERO RUST....
Underhood looks like a 1000 mile car....

Interior is mint...NON-SMOKER---perfect carfax....

No rattles or squeaks or air leaks....

All Kirban Braces installed

Trunk kit

Brand New GNX replica wheels with brand new tires... original wheels and tires come with car....

CAR RIDES AND DRIVES LIKE NEW.....serious buyers only.........

Pics coming tommorow

954-548-7706

Mark

I am more curious to know why the guy who has been bashing the "GNX" on everyone else's thread is now trying to sell an OVERPRICED GN to buy a GNX :eek:
Between this car, and your Blue, you must think you have gold.
Best of luck

Opinions are like *******s everyone has one

The GNX's I was so called bashing was a used and abused heavily modded sunroof car that the seller really thinks he has that GOLD and wanted $80k for it and the other was a GNX that sat outside for a year that some members here looked at and said the car was in need of a lot of work and it was not worth anything near the $45k the seller was asking.....the seller obviously woke up one day looked outside and said "man I should sell that old buick of mine since I looked in the forums and those cars are worth a fortune" LOL. There is no passion for the car with that seller to let a car like that sit outside and rot.......

My overpriced GN is more then $20k less then that GNX needing a ton of work and it is about $5k more then a lot of cars for sale needing paint and much higher miles..... I am selling almost a new car that hasn't been abused....basically a keeper for many years for the buyer

You get more when you PAY more....a lesson many members here learn quick

My phone number is 954-548-7706

I live in ft lauerdale .....