28 spline axles wanted

woody383

looking for 2 axles...28 spline count,,,needs to be stock length,,,,prefer close to texas,,,,
or if you have a good used 7.5 inch stuff let me know,,,,need 373 posi thanks

looking for 2 axles...28 spline count,,,needs to be stock length,,,,prefer close to texas,,,,
Are you looking for two stock axles for a GN 8.5' differential?

thanks fpor the reply t type,,,what im trying to do is,,,i found a posi rear end from a 90s model z28 ,,and was told the splines are 28,,7.5 inch g body uses 26,,,so i was tryinf to get axles to fit the camaro spider gears,,,,tring to patch this 7.5 inch up,,as its the only option i have,,,so will it work??? thanks again

thanks fpor the reply t type,,,what im trying to do is,,,i found a posi rear end from a 90s model z28 ,,and was told the splines are 28,,7.5 inch g body uses 26,,,so i was tryinf to get axles to fit the camaro spider gears,,,,tring to patch this 7.5 inch up,,as its the only option i have,,,so will it work??? thanks again
yes ill work i done a few of those 90s z28 posi in a 7.5 with gn axles works great!!!!!!!!

woody.. I have an almost new set, less than 50 miles.. are you in a hurry? I'm trying to decide if I'm going to 30 splines sooner or later..my rear end had more issues than I was aware of.... what part of texas?

woody383 said:

Moser's has the for around $260 set

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

I have a new pair of Superior Axle & Gear. I didn't want to go with Mosers because I've enough bent pairs.