28' enclosed trailer

EightSecV6

MDBL
1993 Classic Mfg 28" enclosed trailer. Trailer is black and was re-skinned about 3 years ago. Hasdrivers side door as well as entry door on pass side. Generator box, outside lights and roll up awning.Observation deck on roof with aluminum ladder.Roof mounted air conditioning unit and aluminum wheels and power tongue jack,includes anti sway arm and weight distributing bars. Inside has diamond plate floor and white aluminum walls all electric run and has airlies plumbed in (no compressor). Trailer cabinets and large work bench with vice, also has spare tire well and various shelves throughout and racks for rear slicks/wheels. Power winch and remote control are in place. This is not a cheap ass entry level trailer, it is older but VERY nice, a little cleaning is all it needs! $7500 obo.May offer partial financing to the right buyer!

Classic trailers are the ONLY way to go!! ;)

Had I not just bought one 6 months ago, We'd be talking.

Bill, whats up on this rig ?
need tires etc etc ???
Got pics ?
Man I need one of those for the TSO car, is this a tag, not 5th wheel ?
Send me some direct mail and pics please.
nelsoncomp@cox.net

Thanks !!!

hey, is it big enough to fit my gn and my 85hp pump gas banshee with a 6in. swing arm on it. need to take it to bowling green to kick someones ass. :)

Probably not but I'll haul your banshee for you, you'd be too embarrased to be seen with it after what would happen if you tried out a lil ol 350 bike... I'll be in the field waiting!:D

thats funny, i hope you made some improvments to it since last time i saw it, i mean a lot of improvements. so if i can find some room i will be glad to bring you that ass whooping. you might want to consider keeping that trailer so no one will see it when you lose.:cool:

Originally posted by turbotim
thats funny, i hope you made some improvments to it since last time i saw it, i mean a lot of improvements. so if i can find some room i will be glad to bring you that ass whooping. you might want to consider keeping that trailer so no one will see it when you lose.:cool:

I go to BG to race my car BUT if you need me to HUMBLE you on my ATV, I can do that too. If you dont have time to race ATV's we can of course race cars....

well if i can find a way to get it there, we will give them a shot. as far as the car thing goes, mine is a street car not a trailer car.

Originally posted by turbotim
well if i can find a way to get it there, we will give them a shot. as far as the car thing goes, mine is a street car not a trailer car.

Please bring it! I'll be bringing a Turbo STREET Outlaw car too, you can run that one! If you are driving your STREET car to BG from MI. with no trailer, I have nothing for you, you win!!!! You've got me covered on the Banshee by 2 hp when I run gasoline and I am a hefty 215# as well and have a stock swing arm, you should have no problem smoking me!

Bill

If you want you can throw it in our deal N/C. :D (JUST KIDDING)

Can you guys see the pictures now.

:confused:

How much room inside? Would a car & golf cart fit?
Does the trailer need tires, etc.
Thanks

The wife is warming up to the idea, thought it would be nice if my son could take his4 wheeler along with me or at least store it in the trailer, I need to rotate out some shop space by putting my car in a trailer while the TSO car is in the shop.

I am really thinking seriously about this deal, does it need tires. brakes ?? Not sure how it would migrate to Florida yet, must be a car that needs an enclosed haul to the sunshine state somewhere.

I will call you Wednesday Bill.

Please call after 6pm EST. To answer the rest of the questions, I dont know if a golf cart will fit, I bet it would as long as the car was all the way back with no wheelie bars. My trailer is the same size as this one and I put my car in sideways, this trailer has a cabinet in the way and you couldnt put it in that way but it may fit length wise, give me a measurement and I'll check. An ATV will fit no problems. Brakes work great, tires appear relatively new. I wouldnt be scared to take it across the country.The back door is stainless steel. All this thing needs is a bath and a new owner!