275/60's on a 15x8 4" BS - will they rub?

You're right. Drives me crazy when people say their Weld's are 4" back space.

SO Mike...I drive my wife AND you crazy....:D

I bought the wheels off a board member...he said they were 4" BS. Just passing on the info I got. Anyway..they rubbed the frame until I put the 5/16 spacer.

Here are some 275-60-15's munted on 15"x8" wheels BUT with a rear spacing of 3.5"...no rubbing whatsoever!

Claude :wink:

"cdub", I had the wheels made a long time ago by a local machine shop but they closed since.
You can however, have a similar set made by Jim Lyon at True Design Wheel . He can make them with any rear spacing you want.

Claude :wink:

Was just curious if gbodyparts had changed the BS on the 15x8's, I ordered 2 of them last week, hoping they get here by fri so I can go to the track this weekend for some times.

87 NAT, I am running the same 275/60/15, but a BFG. I have both Weld 15x8 with 3.5 and 4.5 bs. Right now, I have the 3.5, but the tires are close to the unrolled outer lips of the quarter. I really don't want to roll the lips or remove the moldings, as the car is really nice. Am I correct in thinking that you are running the 4.5 bs wheels with the spacers? Do you remember the ARP number for the studs, and are you running the open ended lug nuts or not? Thanks, Counterman.