275/60/15 et street radials 60 ft ?

REDS HOT AIR

Buick Tweaker
If your running these tires what the best you've 60 footted with them

If 1.59 or better what do you have done suspension wise and what air pressure do you use

I have went 1.58 on a set at 15# air on a gn with bone stock suspension

Im adding upper and lower metco's and atr bar just wondering what others have done with them

I'll be running this car again on monday and see what it'll do ....

1.4 something would be nice .. car has the power for it just not too sure about the tires:confused:

you are talking about the Mickey DR's, right?

I have done 1.51 on 'em with 30 lbs of air...think maybe 26 lbs might work better.....I couldn't make them hook with less than 20 lbs (mine are 275X60's....another local car with 275X50's cuts 1.5x 60's with 18 lbs in them....go figure)

I think 1.4x is possible on a good track

yeah mickey radials

wow 30# and your sticking them

at 25# I can smoke em far as I want going down the road
at 15 they try to hold it from a desent roll
but that is on stock suspention hopefully If it dont rain I can get it out later tonight with the metco's and atr bar and see how much difference it makes on the street

car seems to be making really good power so far ..I need to tune more but hard to do when car wont hook up at all

it was this car on its old motor that went 1.58 60ft on a 10.90 pass

Sorry, not a turbo buick, but a n/a bbc Malibu. @ 3550 lb chassis weight, 1.43 60' on a 275/60 M/T ET Street drag radial. Impressive little tire for sure. Hooked up as good if not better than the previous 325/50-15 BFG's I took off.

EDIT: onlt three runs so far, but started at 16.5 lbs and will try 18 or more next time out at Cecil on the 23rd of April.