275/50R15 Nittos Rub or No Rub on stock suspension

turbobully

I read one person is running these with stock suspension no bags, etc. I was just wondering if anyone else is running them and if you have or have not had any rubbing, thanks.

I just bolted on a set about 2 weeks ago. No rubbing whatsoever. I'm running the reproduction Grand National wheels, 15x8 with 4 inch backspacing.

nittos have been known to run a bit narrower than other brands so you should be good

I have a set on 8in wide with 3 3/4 back space,
all stock susp, no bags, fit fine, but, I'll be dropping the car 2in
and they might? contact outer fender well, so will roll the lip.
jan14 WE4 007RCC.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. I have stock rims not 8" which is why i was a little nervous.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

i have em on 8 inchers with 4.5 and appears to be enough room at the frame rail but have not driven the car. I have air bags..very close on the fender side...guess i'll find out when I go out to beat on it.

I've got em on a set of stock Monte SS (7" wide) wheels and my car is dropped 2" with the DSE shocks and springs. They don't rub at all with street driving for me. You should be good to go!

Those are 275 60's on the avatar pic. I now have 295 55 15's with rolled lips and no problem. 15x10 Welds 4.5 bs,

Got 2 for $325 shipped today ill give feedback on how they fit when i get them mounted

im getting new wheels and tires very soon was thinking 15x10 with 4 1/2 bs on rear and 15 x8 on front whta is a good drag radial size for this set up or should i go with a 9 inch rim if so give me some info i want a wide foot print but not too much

Sorry for the dumb question. This newb wants to know what is rolled lip?

Sorry for the dumb question. This newb wants to know what is rolled lip?

Its when you bend in or Roll in the outer lip of the rear fenders keeping them from digging into the tires if they happen to make contact..