26x9.0x15 goodyear slicks

JASON

THE ORIGANL FREAKZILLA
less than 20 passes... they have 1/2 to 3/4 of life left. I just dont need them right now I can send pics if needed....$150+shipping firm

I have them on an 8" rim and I dont have tubes in them and never hade any prob. I will go out in a few mins and get some pics for you and send them as far as shipping it will be around $20(I think) if its more I will cover the rest.

I can paypal if your interested

Originally posted by JASON
I have them on an 8" rim and I dont have tubes in them and never hade any prob. I will go out in a few mins and get some pics for you and send them as far as shipping it will be around $20(I think) if its more I will cover the rest.

I can paypal if your interested

I went out to get pics and they are ferther along than I thought Id say about 25% tred left so if you still want them I will take $100 shipped. they stll hook good I ran a 1.55 60' on them last trip to the track with a stock susp. full weight 99 trans am

Jason,

I see you live in Tullahoma. I live In Cleveland Tn. How much would you sell them if I came and picked them up?

Originally posted by B.B.
Jason,

I see you live in Tullahoma. I live In Cleveland Tn. How much would you sell them if I came and picked them up?

I will take $80

I tell you what if you come and get them I have some GN stuff still laying around you can have.headlight bezel,front bumper strip stuff like that

Email sent. I'll take them! When can I pick them up?

Could you send me some pics?

their is a guy I work with that "says" he wants them if he dont get them tomm. they are yours if you want.I will email you my phone# you can call tomm. if you want.
jason