25 yrs old this coming yr

And here in Mass we can finally use Grundy's or Haggerty for car insurance. Big reduction.

And here in Mass we can finally use Grundy's or Haggerty for car insurance. Big reduction.
I looked into one of those and after reading some of the fine print I was turned off on the driving restrictions (can't drive to work/ stop by the grocery store etc) . I went with American Family Insurance stated value. My only limit is 2500 miles a year and that is well within what I drive. I usually don't take the GN to get a gallon of milk but if I'm coming home from a show and my wife wants a gallon of milk I don't want to have to drive home and get my truck then head back out.

I looked into one of those and after reading some of the fine print I was turned off on the driving restrictions (can't drive to work/ stop by the grocery store etc) . I went with American Family Insurance stated value. My only limit is 2500 miles a year and that is well within what I drive. I usually don't take the GN to get a gallon of milk but if I'm coming home from a show and my wife wants a gallon of milk I don't want to have to drive home and get my truck then head back out.

Right I said the same thing. I don't drive her often but dont want the hassle of big brother saying go park her now mister.

It might be a little different over there in the big city. However, not quite so bad over here. The only time I've ever heard of anybody being asked about their historic plates is when they got stopped for some other infraction. Drive mine everywhere.

Smog test? what's a smog test?? Oh ya, you live over on "that" end of the state. ;-)
On the east side of TN your car can smoke like uncle Bucks with no problems. Think I may do the antique tag as well.

In Wisconsin, they only had to be 20 years, So I've had a collecter plate on mine for 3 years now.

David
87GN

I've got the hobbyist version, basically allows for modifications to be done to the car. Only stipulation for driving here in Wisconsin is that we can't drive during January, but that's the dead of winter here so it doesn't really matter much.