24 years of GN Parts HOARDING + New Head liners , visors and Bumper fillers up date July 2013

Looking for a package deal. I need rear fillers, the front air dams, lower interior door panels for manual locks, drivers side kick panel, pass side long interior trim piece in front of the quarter panel cover that faces the rear of the door opening, and the outside plastic piece on the pass side manual seat by the lift handle for the back rest. All for an 86 GN. With shipping to 67002.
If you have pics send them to bigtitaniumnutz@yahoo.com. Thanks!

I will try to get back to everyone tomorrow, I bought another parts car and have been extremely busy this week, shipping parts/

How about an 87 GN seat belt set? Mostly interested in the rear set, but could use some fresher looking fronts (and plastic guide sleeves too).

I'll be up in your neck of the woods next week and can maybe swing by to deal in person.

Thanks!

I have a complete set of 87 GN seat belts in goo condition $150 picked up or $165 shipping included.

Looking for a package deal. I need rear fillers, the front air dams, lower interior door panels for manual locks, drivers side kick panel, pass side long interior trim piece in front of the quarter panel cover that faces the rear of the door opening, and the outside plastic piece on the pass side manual seat by the lift handle for the back rest. All for an 86 GN. With shipping to 67002.
If you have pics send them to bigtitaniumnutz@yahoo.com. Thanks!

I'm not sure if I have any air dams left, but I think I have everything else. I will have to double check. I will check the shipping and get back to you. And I will def give you a package deal.

I would like the front frame brace you mentioned in your first post if still available. Also, a decent front bumper if you have one. Shipping is to 60446. Thanks

Looking for an 87 GN grill, also looking for interior trim for an 86 GN t tops. The Driver side trim that's in front of the door window that the t top lock. Mine is cracked . Sorry don't have the name

Still needing the price and condition on the package deal. Its all of this and headlight bezels. Thanks.

Looking for a lighted P/S visor (GN grey) $?
Stock Battery hold down $10
to 77043

Also, saw you have a Riv!
Do you have any Riv. T-Type exterior badges/script?
Trying to get my '85 running for my son & surprise him when he comes home on leave)

Do_O

Looking for a lighted P/S visor (GN grey) $?
Stock Battery hold down $10
to 77043

Also, saw you have a Riv!
Do you have any Riv. T-Type exterior badges/script?
Trying to get my '85 running for my son & surprise him when he comes home on leave)

Do_O

I have the stock battery hold down. I don't have a good lighted pass mirror.

I will have to check to see if I have the Riv T-type badges.