24 years of GN Parts HOARDING + New Head liners , visors and Bumper fillers up date July 2013

I believe they are sold. I'm waiting for payment for them.
If not mike I have PayPal ready to pay. Also did you happen to have a license plate pocket for the rear? It goes between the tail lights that holds the license plate fold down bracket? Thanks

If not mike I have PayPal ready to pay. Also did you happen to have a license plate pocket for the rear? It goes between the tail lights that holds the license plate fold down bracket? Thanks

I have the license plate pocket. $25 shipping included.

I'm interested in the following:
Antenna base nut and spacer for Power antenna with black trim $10
Good hood shocks $10

Also, I'm looking for:
rear view mirror
horn ring for 87 GN
the flexible mat that directs air into the radiator

Thanks

I have all those parts except the horn ring. I have the flexible mat, I just need to check its condition.

For ant base nut and spacer, good hood shocks and rear view mirror $60 shipping included. You can have the mat free with the other parts.

i will take the rad hold down bracket for 30.00 you have listed, does it have the brakets built on so I can bolt on my stock cooling fan? shipping is 35640. please let me know if it has the bracket built on for the fan and a/c lines to bolt to. paypal ready just let me know and I will pay asap. thanks

I text you on the gray drivers cloth seat back, sun visors, interior mirror and under hood radiator braces... Please let me know as paypal is ready. Thanks

I have the license plate pocket. $25 shipping included.
Send me your paypal address for payment Mike. Thanks Tony
Also any luck on the $100 rear fillers? Or can you do any better for the $200 ABS rear fillers if you still have them?
And do you have any more good hood shocks?
I would like to get this all in one shot to save on shipping. Thanks

Send me your paypal address for payment Mike. Thanks Tony
Also any luck on the $100 rear fillers? Or can you do any better for the $200 ABS rear fillers if you still have them?
And do you have any more good hood shocks?
I would like to get this all in one shot to save on shipping. Thanks

I will Pm you my Paypal address shortly.

i will take the rad hold down bracket for 30.00 you have listed, does it have the brakets built on so I can bolt on my stock cooling fan? shipping is 35640. please let me know if it has the bracket built on for the fan and a/c lines to bolt to. paypal ready just let me know and I will pay asap. thanks

It has the metal tabs to mount your stock cooling fan and ac line brackets. $47 shipping included.

Blackout trim. I'm ready to buy, I just need your Paypal. Can you send me a picture of the taillights with the blackout trim.

Andy Feck

I have all those parts except the horn ring. I have the flexible mat, I just need to check its condition.

For ant base nut and spacer, good hood shocks and rear view mirror $60 shipping included. You can have the mat free with the other parts.
I'll take the ant nut & spacer, plus the good hood shocks.... And the mat if its in good non damaged condition... Im going to wait on the rear view mirror for now. Pm me your Paypal addy & New quote Thanks again