24 years of GN Parts HOARDING and bought 2 truck loads of parts from another TB member, with link to

Hey, I received my parts today thanks they were in good shape. The part that held the weather stripping in place was the passenger side. I needed the driver's side, my body shop lost that part. If you could send me that part I would really appreciate it. I will pay for it. The body shop is putting my car back together again and that part is holding things up. See post #85 for the part I'm talking about. Thanks!!!

Shipped the replacement part today, you should have it tomorrow or Friday.

Thank you I appreciate that!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

hi i didnt really get chance to go thru all the thread but do you still have some boost gauges avalible and a gn spoiler

I have boost gauge and rear spoiler. Do you need the 3 piece spoiler or do you also need the Quarter extensions that the end pieces of the spoiler bolt to?(AKA 5 piece spoiler) And whats you zip code?

I need left fender, front bumper , header panel , left light asmbly

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I need left fender, front bumper , header panel , left light asmbly

I have all those parts. Do you need the bezel for the left light. Do you need the header panel for a GN or with hole for emblem? Do you need black or chrome bumper? And whats your zip code to get a hipping quote?

My zip is 70816 I live in baton rouge if u could give me a call 2257883507

K I need them parts all the ones for the front signal and all the other one how much 4 all

I need parts can anyone put me in the right place were I can find them