23 years of GN Parts HOARDING with pics and HUGE PARTS LIST+ - yes I take Paypal

Thanks for your response, my zip is 60411, note radiator must have cooler for both engine and trans coolers and be solid, good radiator. Please note I stress this as I bought one already and it did not have engine oil cooler, gentleman I bought it from said it came out of an older GN! Well my mistake for not making sure when I bought it. Then it leaked so not good luck yet! I'm starting all over again. Hopefully you have something, also looking or scanmaster if you know anyone selling.

Regards
Ed Linthicum
Bickki@aol.com[/quote]

The radiator I have is a stok 87 Gn rad with engine oiland trans cooler. It has antifreeze in it and doesnt leak. I will check the shipping if you still need it.

I can send pictures, but the chrome edge isnt perfect. Im assuming you are looking for a perfect one, this isnt perfect.

I will reply to every ones e mails tomorrow(Saturday), I will be taveling for most of today(going to see and possibly buy a parts car in Manchester CT) .

• Hi, I posted in here a while back about heater lines and an injector harness. I had some money issues but got everything worked out and now I believe I'm ready. Sorry for the delay. I need the metal heater lines that go from front to back of the engine along the heat shield. I got an injector harness, but I also need the exhaust doughnut that seals the up pipe to the turbo on a hot air GN. Please let me know if you have one, as I am in need of one as soon as possible, and please give me a quote shipped to 43040 for these two items. Thank you.

seat belts for a buick regal turbo grey bucket seats need driver and pass side buckle part of the seat belts that bolt to the floor/seat

Do you still have the 84-86 GN Power seat track assembly $150?

Do you have a black 84 headlight bezel, drivers side?

You could have just said that you've probably got one of everything and saved a lot of typing. Thanks for the detailed list though.

Do you still have the 84-86 GN Power seat track assembly $150?

Do you have a black 84 headlight bezel, drivers side?

You could have just said that you've probably got one of everything and saved a lot of typing. Thanks for the detailed list though.

I have the power seat track assembly and the drivers head light bezel. Whats your zip code. I will give you a package deal on the parts.

I have alot more to add to that parts list, lol.