23 years of GN Parts HOARDING with pics and HUGE PARTS LIST+ - yes I take Paypal

Ok when u send the pic of the rims please let me know how much with shipping I can try and do paypal but I might have to end money order I'm not good doing person to person paypal and do the come with the center caps ad lug nuts thanks

can you give me a price on 86-87 a/c lines, with clamps, y bracket from a/c to alt. and the bolts for the compressor shipped to 70517

Ok when u send the pic of the rims please let me know how much with shipping I can try and do paypal but I might have to end money order I'm not good doing person to person paypal and do the come with the center caps ad lug nuts thanks

I finally caught up, I will have the pictures and theshipping for you tomorrow.

Pm sent to you with shipping quote.

For just the horn button(gray rubber piece) with the emblem $30 shipping included or $20 shipping included minus the emblem.

Can you please send me a picture of what you have-- I made the mistake of ordering a part and it wasnt what I wanted. Please I am extremly interested if it is what I need/want!!! If you can email me at vchandler55@yahoo.com or text me at 702-403-2723.