23 years of GN Parts HOARDING with pics and HUGE PARTS LIST+ - yes I take Paypal

can you post pics of the rear bumper fillers? what about the seats? also looking for the 4 center wheel caps let me know thanks Im in jersey

can you post pics of the rear bumper fillers? what about the seats? also looking for the 4 center wheel caps let me know thanks Im in jersey

Do want pictures of the New ABS rear bumper fillers? Which seats? And do you need th center caps for 86-87 GN, Im out of T-type center caps. And whats your e mail address to send the pictures.

87 BGN list of wants/ needs::
I am in need of a horn button assembly and collar for t-type steering wheel
I also am looking for sunvisors
Back bumper filler plastic pieces
All the emblems.

Can you advise me where to look/purchase/ steal/ beg for one at?? Would never steal but trying to complete dream car n a semi- budget.

Do you have 4 87 gn rims and I need a jack with hardware to mount tire and tire iron. And a working cassett radio preferr eq but will take non eq thanks don

87 BGN list of wants/ needs::
I am in need of a horn button assembly and collar for t-type steering wheel
I also am looking for sunvisors
Back bumper filler plastic pieces
All the emblems.

Can you advise me where to look/purchase/ steal/ beg for one at?? Would never steal but trying to complete dream car n a semi- budget.

I have the horn button, do you need one that says T-type or T and what color? I have New sun visors what color do you need? I have New ABS rear fillers. Whats your zip code, I will need it to give a price with shipping. I have the emblems also.

Do you have 4 87 gn rims and I need a jack with hardware to mount tire and tire iron. And a working cassett radio preferr eq but will take non eq thanks don

I have 87 GN rims that have small imperfections. I have the jack and all the hardware to mount it and tire iron.

Sent you a Pm.

Hey, I never got your PM. I tried to send one to you but I am not sure if you got it. I'm new to the site and am not entirely sure if the "Start Conversation" is the same as PM.
I am still pretty interested in the GN Steering wheel. It says it doesnt have the collar but does it have the horn button on it? if you have time you think you can send pics to chronoix@gmail.com?

Thanks.

Hey, I never got your PM. I tried to send one to you but I am not sure if you got it. I'm new to the site and am not entirely sure if the "Start Conversation" is the same as PM.
I am still pretty interested in the GN Steering wheel. It says it doesnt have the collar but does it have the horn button on it? if you have time you think you can send pics to chronoix@gmail.com?

Thanks.

E mailed you.

Wuld you be willing to drop the rims off at a fed ex I have an account and they wll handle shipping and packing. Still send pix please

Wuld you be willing to drop the rims off at a fed ex I have an account and they wll handle shipping and packing. Still send pix please

If theres a Fed Ex depot near buy I would drop them off. They closed my local Fed Ex depot, but there maybe others I dont know of.

I have the horn button, do you need one that says T-type or T and what color? I have New sun visors what color do you need? I have New ABS rear fillers. Whats your zip code, I will need it to give a price with shipping. I have the emblems also.

I am not so worried about the emblem in the middle as I just ordered a BGN emblem. But grey for color of the horn button and collar. regarding the sunvisors-- either lt grey or black. My zip code is 89121-- please quote it all and we can go from there- also you can email me at vchandler55@yahoo.com if easier!! Thanks and have a great weekend!

I am not so worried about the emblem in the middle as I just ordered a BGN emblem. But grey for color of the horn button and collar. regarding the sunvisors-- either lt grey or black. My zip code is 89121-- please quote it all and we can go from there- also you can email me at vchandler55@yahoo.com if easier!! Thanks and have a great weekend!

I have a gray horn center but I don't have the hard plastic ring. And I have New gray visors. $125 shipping included.