23 years of GN Parts and 30+ cars, Lots of updated pictures + Huge Parts list, and yes I take Paypal

Bob, got the door speaker cages yesterday evening..(13 Nov 2012).......everything arrived in perfect shape....just what I've been looking for, and had original Massachusetts dust on them!!!!:eek: Now that was a bonus!!!!! .....I appreciate the real low price on them very much. Thanks a million, Bob....you're a good man.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I am interested in a couple of parts if you still have. Trans dip stick. Heater hoses(metal on engine). Crank pully. AC lines. turbo,turbo shield, s hose,Z hose. thermostat housing. AC L bracket. Turbo oil line and drain line. coolant tubes. TV cable and throttle cable. Thanks my zip is 28560. will you pm me for total price and paypal. Thanks.

looking for a working electric brake booster w/ master cyl.
also dip stick and tube for 86 gn
you got? how much? pics of booster?
thanks
bob

Hey Intercooled! Long time no see. Is the trunk lid on the GN shot? I see some rust on it in the middle, and in the left bottom corner. If not, how much shipped to 46064? I'm surprised you haven't sold the 87 grille, or the NOS rear bumper fillers. I REALLY need those, but the trunk might come first. Let me know.

Hey Intercooled! Long time no see. Is the trunk lid on the GN shot? I see some rust on it in the middle, and in the left bottom corner. If not, how much shipped to 46064? I'm surprised you haven't sold the 87 grille, or the NOS rear bumper fillers. I REALLY need those, but the trunk might come first. Let me know.

I have Gn trunk lids but they all seem to have rust on the under side near the lip.

would you have the following?
All for an 86-87 Grand National: Accelerator Throttle Cable, bracket for throttle cable (Mounts on top of the plenum) and the main fuel line (that attaches at the frame mount (DS) to the fuel rail (PS)????

interested in a maroon third brake light if you still have it can you pm me a picture. also do you have a hood liner?