23 years of GN Parts and 30+ cars, Lots of updated pictures + Huge Parts list, and yes I take Paypal

So sorry to waste your time on the lower intake manifold. I recently purchased an 86 GN from an impound yard that was lein saled, and it needs the lower intake. I am having trouble with DMV at this point registering the car and don't want to spend any more money on it until I have the registration worked out. I will keep you posted, I hope you understand. Thanks,Scott

So sorry to waste your time on the lower intake manifold. I recently purchased an 86 GN from an impound yard that was lein saled, and it needs the lower intake. I am having trouble with DMV at this point registering the car and don't want to spend any more money on it until I have the registration worked out. I will keep you posted, I hope you understand. Thanks,Scott

No problem.

86 GN parts car 2

ae5da3e0.jpg

83b7d009.jpg

f0002906.jpg

Interested in 2 clean GN wheels - chrome clean/non-pitted is what I'm most concerned, I can refinish black sections as needed -

any pics available? asking price w/shipping to 33511?

thanks

scott

a70sgeek@yahoo.com

Hi, Bob........do you have a pair of concert sound speaker holders (plastic buckets that holds the speakers then screws into the door) in good shape? If so, let me know, please. My zip is 22508.

Thanks.....hope you're keeping warm up there on that mountain.

Bruce '87 Grand National

looking for chrome quarter window and rear window trim along with the bottom rear window trim piece and a pair of mirrors for an 84

Hi, Bob........do you have a pair of concert sound speaker holders (plastic buckets that holds the speakers then screws into the door) in good shape? If so, let me know, please. My zip is 22508.

Thanks.....hope you're keeping warm up there on that mountain.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Ha Bruce how have you been? Its been cold and windy up here, but both storms missed up. Pm sent to you about the speaker holders.