23 years of GN Parts accumulation and 30 Parts cars, COMPARE PRICES

hey brotha i have an 84 GN and im trying to convert to the 87 motor/tranny setup, can you work out a price with me for everything needed for that? im deployed right now and ill be back in december but im willing to buy everything and have it shipped or picked up, my email is oenhitterquitter1@hotmail.com if you can email me it would be a lot easier to communicate

E mailed you about the parts to convert over 84 to 87 Intercooled set up.

I'm looking for an ecm for 87 t-type also. and could you work me up a price for all blackout trim I would need to convert chrome shipped to 85122? thanks

I'm looking for an ecm for 87 t-type also. and could you work me up a price for all blackout trim I would need to convert chrome shipped to 85122? thanks

I have a 87 ECM $90 paid with check or money order shipping included or $93 paid with paypal shipping included.

Do you need quarter windows, tail light black out, head light bezels and black out marker lights or just all the ther black out trim?

I have a 84 needing parts to convert to 87 engine. Do you have all the stuff? Email is novafirefighter0928@yahoo.com

I have a Hot Air conversion, which includes almost every part to convert over.

-Hot Air(84-85) conversion kit to Intercooled(86-87) $1800 Includes almost all the stock 87 parts needed to convert over to intercooled, I have a list of the parts I can E mail the list, if your interested.