23 years of GN Parts accumulation and 30 Parts cars, COMPARE PRICES

Get me a price list for exhaust manifolds and Y pipe, and steering wheel if the interior is gray. May be interested in steering box also. I don't think the radio bezel will work.

Do you need the Exhaust manifolds and cross over from the Monte SS? And whats your zip code? I'll give a price with shipping.

I need a the brackets and pulleys that make up a the serpentine belt system if you have them please send me pics I need them as soon as possible thanks

I need a the brackets and pulleys that make up a the serpentine belt system if you have them please send me pics I need them as soon as possible thanks

I have all those parts. Here is a list of what I think you need, if Ive missed anything just let me know.

-water pump pulley
-crank pulley
-intercooler fan
-belt tensioner with pulley
-power steering pump and pulley
-Alternator
-Main accessory bracket
-Both Y brackets
-L shaped bracket
-Belt
-AC delete bracket or AC compressor

Let me know what you need don't need from this list and if theres anything Ive forgotten anything just let me know. I will give you a package deal.

Do you need the Exhaust manifolds and cross over from the Monte SS? And whats your zip code? I'll give a price with shipping.

Yeah I could use them on the el camino, but I got a feeling shipping is gonna kill. Anyway, Sioux City, Ia 51109. I also need the black filler piece for the shifter on my buick if you have one that isn''t broke.

Do you have a passener side marker for a 85 cutlass. The little yellow
Light on te fender. Also do you still have lower door
Panels that would fit my cutlass. How much to 78201?