23 years of GN Parts accumulation and 30 Parts cars, COMPARE PRICES

Intercooled88s said:
Do you need just the tensioner pulley or the complete tensioner? I have Y shaped bracket on the rear of the alt. I have water pump and crank pulleys also.

Learning how to use this app....this was concerning an earlier post figured id b specific.. u really take care of business sir it took me an hour to read all of this post

looking 87 engin harness in good shape price?
Hello, Im new to all of this with posting on forums and what not. I need a posi rear end for my 87 GN. My zip code is 34471. Can you give me an idea of what this would cost with shipping. And I also do not know the difference between the sizes of the rear end. I just want to be able to still jump on the highway and not run at 6000 rpms. I think the G80 is the code for the rear end that I see every other GN has. Can you help?

Hello, Im new to all of this with posting on forums and what not. I need a posi rear end for my 87 GN. My zip code is 34471. Can you give me an idea of what this would cost with shipping. And I also do not know the difference between the sizes of the rear end. I just want to be able to still jump on the highway and not run at 6000 rpms. I think the G80 is the code for the rear end that I see every other GN has. Can you help?

Sorry Im out of 8.5 rear ends right now.

I need a serp belt tensioner assembly ,a alternator and an a/c compressor. How much shipped to 23237?

Hey man do you still have the 84 seats for sale? And do you have a front bumper for an 87?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Need a stock turbo elbow, downpipe, engine harness 86/87, power steering pump and reservoir and stock turbo with wastegate.

Shipped to 00969.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app