thumb_img_24880.jpg
thumb_img_24900.jpg

Comp Cams 218 / 224 billet roller cam & nose button
12 used hydraulic roller lifters and 2 extra NEW spare lifters
12 valve springs
12 pushrods
Rollmaster timing chain set
Pushrods & springs were installed with GN1 heads
All parts look almost new, very little wear to be seen.
$650 shipped

thumb_img_24880.jpg
thumb_img_24900.jpg

Comp Cams 218 / 224 billet roller cam & thrust button
12 used hydraulic roller lifters and 2 extra NEW spare lifters
12 valve springs
12 pushrods
Rollmaster timing chain set
Pushrods & springs were installed with GN1 heads
All parts look almost new, very little wear to be seen.
$850 shipped

So not trying to be an ass, but is there any difference between your kit and the one that goes for 850$ at a few vendors sites?

So not trying to be an ass, but is there any difference between your kit and the one that goes for 850$ at a few vendors sites?
Looks like a billet cam core and a roll master chain. The two of then are at least $500. Idk what lifters are there but I ran this grind before(unless its different lobes than im thinking)and there were no kits out there that had enough spring to do what wanted with it and I used 885 lifters which are more expensive also. I think I had about $700 into springs, lifters, and pushrods by the time I was done. Not including the cost of the chain set and thrust bearing or cam itself, locators, shims, and retainers, as well as my time milling pushrod holes and setting it up. You should be able to run those lobes on an austempered core but the other stuff still isn't cheap. That billet core is easily reground if the lobe separation is the same on what you wanted it ground to.